The Big Bang Theory

The Stag Convergence

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 26, 2012 on CBS

• A viral bachelor party-gone-bachelor roast gets Howard in jeopardy with Bernadette.

Finally we get to hear some more about Howard & Bernadette's wedding. And not only that, but there's even a date involved! Apparently the wedding is in "a couple of weeks" and it looks clear that their wedding will be the Season 5 finale. Anyhow, the guys try to throw Howard an awesome but appropriate bachelor party like he promised Bernadette. This episode set itself up for a lot of laughs. I mean Sheldon at a bachelor party? That's like #2 on my list of storylines I would love to see him play in, behind a pregnancy. I mean, Sheldon and a baby. How funny would that be!? But back to the episode, it was brilliant. I sorta felt sorry for Howard when his bachelor party turned into a Celebrity Roast on Comedy Central. But it was pretty funny, and Wil Wheaton did reappear, to my pleasure. However, Wil filmed the entire scene and it quickly got to Bernadette, who now is considering calling off the wedding because of Howard's disgusting sexual past. However, you can tell Howard is really sorry he didn't reveal any of that stuff, and that he's changed since before meeting Bernadette. He then shows up at her apartment with the other girls. Hiding in her bathroom, Penny opens the door to hear Howard give an impressive speech from the bottom of his heart that eventually gets Bernadette to come out and completely forgive him. I hope this wedding falls through, although I've had my doubts ever since they became engaged. No matter what happens, overall, this has been a pretty good quality Season 5 after a lackluster Season 4 in my opinion.