The Big Bang Theory

The Tangible Affection Proof

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 14, 2013 on CBS

• Kate Micuchi!

I am a hardcore atheist but I will start believing there is a God if Kate Michuchi stays in the show as Raj's girlfriend.

OK, OK, I am too much a hardcore atheist to believe in God no matter what, but Kate Micuchi as Raj's Girlfriend would be the next thing to divinity. Perfection would be that also her partner at Garfunkel and Oates (Riki Lindhome) would be Raj's other girlfriend (what could be more funny that the poor loser suddenly has a permanent threesome).

Please, make her stay.

The episode? Ah, funny as usual (although sometimes I want to enter the screen and punch Sheldon in the face for being so mean with Amy)
  • Will you be my valentine? nah, maybe next year!

Penny and Leonard's relationship wont last. He is desperate for love and she is too scared of it. (Penny feels entrapped and settled) Alex is more than likely a love interest for Leonard in future, or maybe Raj and Alex (highly unlikely). Raj and his weird gay/metro gags are funny most of the times but he needs some fresh material, he was more of a player in seasons one and two. Sheldon and his ethos just too funny for words. Despite on the friction between the characters it was a hilarious episode.
TBS