The Big Bang Theory

The Vacation Solution

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 09, 2012 on CBS

7.4
  • Sheldon is forced to use his vacation time and Bernadette's father wants her to make Howard sign a pre-nup

Forced to use his vacation time, Sheldon dabbles in biology in Amy's lab. Bernadette reveals to the girls that her father wants her to make Howard sign a pre-nup. I thought that this was a good episode of "The Big Bang Theory". I like this episode but it was lacking the execution and the whole premise of both storylines. Both storylines in this episode were good/decent/average. The episode was getting boring after a while in both plots and Bernadette continues to annoy me in this episode. I really can't see how Howard loves Bernadette but oh well, "Love is blind" so yeah. There were some parts that cracked me up though but I can't remember them at this moment. I did get some very good laughs. Humor-wise, it was superb.... plot-wise, it was just good/decent/average. Overall, this was a good episode of "The Big Bang Theory" but it could have been better though. 7.5/10
  • Another episode exploiting Sheldon

Sheldon is forced to take a vacation..

A fun episode about Sheldon's personality...Theres nothing new ,but the jokes were better than previous ones..Although the Howard subplot could have been longer ,it was wrapped up too quickly..The writers must give a chance to other characters rather than go the easy way and show Sheldon's neurotic behaviors...
  • it's becoming predictable

TBBT is becoming a bit predictable... although the jokes in this episode were better than in previous ones, the characters have become too much themselves. Leonard self-defeating attitude united with his somehow angry response to many things imply either the character is running out of gas or the actor is tired... the physics and science jokes have evaporated and even if people didn't understand them they were a part of the story before. Anyway, the series is not bad yet but is not shinny anymore.