The Big Bang Theory

The Werewolf Transformation

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 23, 2012 on CBS

7.8
  • Metric units

4.6 yoctometers/femtosecond = 4.6 nanometers/second.

Sheldon outs himself as a non-metric user.
  • Sheldon needs a new barber to cut his hair when his original barbar got sick

Sheldon is forced into altering his precious schedule after his barber falls ill. Meanwhile, the training required to be an astronaut has Wolowitz wondering if he has the right stuff. I thought that this was a hilarious episode of "The Big Bang Theory". The subplot with Howard wasn't that funny but the main plot with Sheldon just going crazy about who is going to cut his hair was very funny though. I enjoyed the storyline (mainly the main plot) and I thought there was a lot of top-notch humor from start to finish and I just couldn't stop laughing. Another reason why I enjoy watching this show. The show, yes, may have lost a little bit of its magic but it's got the charms to be a hilarious show. I definitely got a huge laugh at the very ending of the episode with Penny cutting Sheldon's hair and she accidentally shaved off a piece of hair. I would recommend this episode if you want to laugh big time. Overall, a perfect episode of "The Big Bang Theory". 10/10
  • :))))love it

omg sosososososo funny lol:)
  • Chaos breaks out when Sheldon's barber gets sick.

On the day he is supposed to get his haircut, Sheldon is extremely disappointed when his preferred barber is not present due to sickness, and when a tiny speck of his schedule is screwed up, he goes ballistic, doing away with his schedule, any past agreements he's signed with friends and acquaintances as we get to see Sheldon's hair at its longest. (Strangely he only grew facial hair on his three-month expedition to the North Pole) Sheldon has gone crazy, but we've seen crazier. Yet, Sheldon will always prove to be funny. Howard's subplot wasn't too interesting with Bernadette. However, this episode was better than the last couple of weeks' editions. In the end, Sheldon finally lets Penny cut his hair, and she does a good job until she accidentally shaves off a thick piece of hair, which is obvious when Dr. Cooper turns to leave.
  • Spaceman "Fruitloops" Howie

The scenes with Howard and Bernadette skyping are hilarious! Especially after the overnight survival training, I laughed so hard my neighbours must have been wondering why!

"I was gonna freshen up for you but I blacked-out a little on the way to the bathroom" LOL
  • The funniest episode :D

One of their best episodes, got me laughing so loud!