The Big Bang Theory

The Wildebeest Implementation

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 05, 2011 on CBS

7.8
  • Leonard: Beekeeper to King 12. I capture your pope and release the swarm. Checkmate on Sheldon. Sheldon: I knew I should've given my pope the jet pack.

Girls Plot: Sooo Bernadette & Howard are invted to dinnner WQith LEonard & pria and acocridng to Amy, it's the perfect opportunity for Bernie to spy on how Pria speaks of her. So to counterattack, Penny makes her tell them she is datign an astronaut & making a 3D movie with Jolie. But as her lies start to be noted, she gets more and more nervous to the point of leaving the room.

Raj: Raj gets new pills for his women issues, and goes try 'em out in a coffee shop. Turns out, they turned him into a ocmplete polar opposite of how he was, and he strips down for a lady in the coffee shop.

Sheldon: He tried to invent 3 person chess, adding 2 pieces (at first) and a new space to play, but he went overboard with new quirks for the game.

Title Refernece: Amy says Bernadette is like a wildebeest. Overall: Great episode. Benadeette was hilarious, the Sheldon plot was awesome & the 3D comments had me LOLing. 9/10.
TBS