The Big Bang Theory

The Workplace Proximity

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Oct 17, 2013 on CBS

• I'm hoping to put his repetition to good use later on!

Seriously, what was Howard thinking about?

Blurting out comments about his new wife getting on his nerves in front of a guy who can't keep his yap shut. Basically, "dead man walking" territory, when Sheldon babbled to Amy, tipping Bernadette off in the process.

Talking about the girls, I was reminded of the old Samuel Colt adage;

"God created Man but Samuel Colt made them equal", referencing his revolvers.

This was echoed when Penny looked up the famous female scientist on her smart phone, so it looks like the mobile phone is the Colt 45 of modern times.

This episode was also a near perfect demonstration of the "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" belief, as poor Bernie found out with Howard still stupid enough to want to finish the Batman game with Raj and Penny later on thinking Leonard was going to sort the rest of the guys out but were popping balloons with a laser, instead.

While I disagree with some of the previous reviewers comments and their ridiculously low ratings, I do believe the writers really need to get Sheldon's character developed some more.

As for some of their comments, . "Shamy is boring", "Unfunny and an insult to women" and "What is going on with this show", I reckon 19+ million viewers think you're wrong.

How many shows do you know that have gone from 12 million to an average 19.2 million viewers in 6 years?

That simply doesn't happen for a "bad" show.

Personally, I laughed my socks of at this episode and can't wait for the next.