The Big Bang Theory

Season 7 Episode 1

The Hofstadter Insufficiency

Full Episode: The Hofstadter Insufficiency

Full Episode Summary

Sheldon and Penny share intimate secrets while Leonard is away at sea. Bernadette and Amy have a girls' night out without Penny. Howard takes Raj to a university event so he can utilize his new found ability of talking to women.
8.4
out of 10
Average Rating
188 votes
Episode Discussion (70)
Wtf damn website
Why am I getting this when I try to watch this minor little show? For that matter, why is the message being submitted when I hit enter to get to the next line? "The video you have requested is unavailable or may have expired" I get the same message at the CBS.com site. Whose fault is it, the dickheads at CBS?
and i forgot to add that leonard is a complete dickhead for showing his boat buddies the topless movie of Penny. He should have drowned at sea.
Oh, and 'Serial Apeist' was hilarious.
I can't believe no one here and tv.com reviewed the premiere, with 20 million plus viewers you'd think it would be a show the site wants to discuss a bit more, but anyway.I loved the first episode! The pairing of the characters, while not necessarily new, worked extremely well. Raj was actually a stand out in this episode, it was so refreshing having him talk to women, he seems to have a self-deprecating humour around them that actually gives him a little bit of confidence.Sheldon and Pennt worked great together, as always, and I love how Sheldon pointed out to Penny that just because he cares about different things to her, doesn't make them any less important. Didn't much like them pining over Leonard though.Amy and Bernadette were good too. We rarely get to see just the two of them together, as was pointed out in the episode. They've always had a bit of differences of opinions when its come to their respective partners, and it was good to continue that tension between them.moreless
I'm with you. TV.com reviewed it last year. What's the deal?
Monday