The Big Valley

Judgement in Heaven

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Dec 22, 1965 on ABC

7.9
  • Jarrod brings a client home to stay rather than wait for trial in jail. He falls in love with her and they have mad passionate well, you know... In the end, she runs off with Audra to have a secret relationship not common for that time.

One of the greatest western television shows ever. Richard Long, (Jarod Barkly) is stunning in his vest and brown jacket made from what appears to be some sort of suede, but then it may just be cotton. The best scene is when Maybell (played by some actress I don\'t really know) comes down the stairs and gets the surprise of her life...a pie in the face! Wow! Riviting! At any rate, Heath shows up with a towel and you got to love that Heath. He is like the bomb of the century. And I doubt he costs any six million dollars, right? Audra and Mrs. Barbara Stanwick (also known as Victoria Barkly-Smith & Wesson Oil) play their own selves and are as close to reality in characters as they were as real people on the streets. I must say if I were to watch it again, I would really be surprised! Oh and then there\'s also another guy in the show with dark hair and fights a lot. I forget his name but he wears black a lot and like I said before, he has dark hair.