The Biggest Loser (Australia) Forums

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Network TenIn Season

Bad, bad show!

alexlips

[1]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 51

My family agree that this is now a pathetic show and it has to be rigged. They first stupidly got those 2 new ppl to come in and no one was happy. Before that Mel and Greg went which probably wasn't their fault but it was bad. Now Damien AND Marty GAIN weight! It's rigged, it's pathetic, I'm not watching!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Julsus

[2]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 35
    Don't think it's rigged. Didn't Shannon tell TV Week that they gained cause B & J changed the losers diets, etc?

Poor Damo & Marty.

Miss_Box

[3]Apr 2, 2007
    • level: 26

Also, they're both guys who do a lot of weight training and muscle weighs more than fat...so it could be muscle mass that caused the weight gain... but Grr to Chris. He needs to go.

negomi

[4]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 6
    It couldnt be rigged or they would have their arses in court quicker then you could get munnilita to eat a mars bar. Its a reality competition, that would have legal bindings for the people running the show and the competitors. Its not some scripted drama show that always has a happy ending. What makes us watch is the unpredictability...whether it pisses us off, makes us laugh or makes us cry.

Miss_Box

[5]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 26

negomi wrote:
    It couldnt be rigged or they would have their arses in court quicker then you could get munnilita to eat a mars bar. .

That made me laugh... I so remember that week with Michele and the mars Bar..

thetrojanrabbit

[6]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 30
    Yeah Marty and Damian gained weight because of the change in diet and the decrease in exercise

And it wasn't just a change, it was an increase in calories!

I really did not like how Bob and Jillian came in like a pair of seagulls, crapped all over everything, made a whole lot of noise and left again

I don't like how they have been given first billing as the trainers when they have only been there for about 2 weeks!

They really undid all of Shannon and Michelle's hard work last week, and I don't blame Shannon for being pissed

I still think it only happened to breathe a bit more drama into the show, to try and generate a few new viewers

Tom-lost

[7]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 7
    It's not rigged, they hit a plateau as all of the contestants have.. alot of people just got angry because Marty and Damien were their favourites.. If it was rigged, they would eliminate Munnalita and Courtney because most of the public doesn't like them : (.

alexlips

[8]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 51
    Tom-lost wrote:
    It's not rigged, they hit a plateau as all of the contestants have.. alot of people just got angry because Marty and Damien were their favourites.. If it was rigged, they would eliminate Munnalita and Courtney because most of the public doesn't like them : (.

Ye and also Greg and Mel!