The Biggest Loser (Australia)

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Network Ten Premiered Feb 13, 2006 In Season

The Biggest Loser (Australia) Fan Reviews (10)

• This show makes me almost embarrassed of Aussie Tv

Like most Australian viewers who looked forward to Monday nights for TBL for the first couple seasons, I wasn’t letting anything get in the way of me and the Aussie TBL when it first hit our screens. For me though it just came across as amateur tv at it’s worst. The people who were there to lose weight seemed more interested in causing trouble with other contestants and the backstabbing and trying to be conniving. I watched it cringing every time one of the idiotic contestants opened their mouths. How they were supposed to inspire anyone… I don’t know. Possibly the worst part for Aussie TBL had to be the host, AJ. She was the worst host I have seen on any show since Tom Williams started on the Australia Mole. Like Tom, stupid things just blurt out of her mouth and they don’t make sense or she’s just there taking up the whole screen and if you just switched TBL on you would think she was a contestant. Caroline is a big strength to the “real” TBL and she adds to it show rather than detracting from it as AJ does. Three cheers for Bob & Jill who make this show half decent.