The Biggest Loser (Australia)

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Network Ten Premiered Feb 13, 2006 In Season

The Biggest Loser (Australia) Fan Reviews (10)

• Worth checking out for fans of the US-based show (but be careful, more episodes = more addicting)

I live in the US but was bored and bumped into the AU version, it is pretty cool.

First, I noticed that it is mostly uncensored, the contestants can curse up a storm and the only word that seems to get bleeped is the F-word...I take it that Australian TV isn't quite as anal about this sort of thing as US TV.

Next the show must be much more popular down under because it seems like they drag out one week over six or so episodes.

They also have two different things, The Walk and The Warehouse, both of which make the show much more interesting. Plus the addition of The Commando is interesting too.

The house they're staying in is huge and surprisingly much nicer than the US contestant's house.

It seems like the contestants are less attached to the trainers than they are in the US version. in the US people were crying like babies recently due to mixing up trainers, it was kind of wierd.

Anyway, just wondering where all the Aussies are who watch this show. This forum and episode guide seem dead. I guess everyone's talking on the official site instead of here?