The Bill Cunningham Show

Weekdays on The CW Premiered Sep 19, 2011 Between Seasons

The Bill Cunningham Show Fan Reviews (13)

2.8
  • Love his show

I think out of all the tv talk shows host, Bill is the BEST, he loves and believes in God, and I think he truly takes each guess into his heart and prays for them. I think he does great job controlling his guess.
  • Don't tie the knot with that nut

The man Kerry is from the Irish Channel in New Orleans,La and he is a nut and she should not marry him . He is abusive to women and has raped his own daughter and she has two children for him. He is not a good man at all.

• Absolute garbage!

I can't even get past the previews this show is so horrible. Why anyone would want to watch this mindless garbage is beyond me. Isn't there a more worthy show to put as a replacement for this time slot? I can think of many! Also below my comment they wouldn't let me post unless I gave a rating for the show. I put in one but its more like 0-
  • Show sugar mom..

I am watching today show 4/10/2012. The first girl came out she makes me sick. Hope she losers her job. She has NO bussiness working at a hotel. I feel bad for her daughter. Her going off with men she don't know could get her into big trouble or killed. I had to turn the channel.
  • How is he on tv?

I happened to see the Bill Cunningham show today, and he's the worst tv talk show host I ever witnessed. He constantly interrupts guests with a grating irritating voice. He jumps on the floor in front of them in appropriately. Has anyone ever shown him footage of himself? Probably the show could be much improved if he ever witnessed how bad he is. He needs to step back and calm down.
  • Most ineffective talk show host EVER

I have never in my life watched a talk show as bad as The Bill Cunningham Show. What upsets me the most is that people bring extremely serious, and life altering issues to this show, and receive absolutely NO helpful advice! Bill makes light of incredibly painful issues, and you can visibly watch how he laughs at these people and exploits them. The guests come on, and you don't even know what the problem is half the time because he allows them to scream at each other for minutes on end with no attempt to control the situation. When you look at a show like where they truly try to help people, and dig to the root cause of the issues, it makes a show like this look extremely irresponsible, sensationalized, and exploitative. Clearly Bill is no but he could at least create a system where the guests speak effectively, and try to come to the beginning of a real solution. I just witnessed him say to a guest "Okay, so your mom beat you with an extension cord, she just said shes sorry so why don't you accept her apology and we all move on!". Even the guest was baffled as she turned to look at him and had to pathetically remind HIM that forgiveness is a process. He does the same thing each show. He lets everyone scream and talk over each other, then he gets on his knees and starts holding hands with people telling them to either apologize to someone or forgive them, and then even though not a damn thing has been resolved he expects them to just live happily ever after because he forced them into disingenuous apologies. If he wants to conduct such a painfully ridiculous show than he shouldn't have people on there with serious sexual abuse issues, or domestic abuse etc. This show has really bothered and offended me for a long time, and I am relieved to see that many other people feel the same way. Serious changes need to be made in order for this show to be effective in what it claims to do. Sadly I don't think Bill is ever going to be able to provide even the smallest iota of helpful change. As long as he has decent ratings, and his checks keep coming, I highly doubt he cares what the ramifications are for his guests.
  • One of the most exploitative shows on tv

The Bill Cunningham show provides a forum for inarticulate, uneducated people to make fools of themselves. They think they are getting their moment of fame, but no one can hear them above the screaching and clapping and accusations. BC is not giving them help. He sets them up to be mocked. Unlike the guests on Dr Phil, these guests screech over eachother, unstopped. Their dramas are ongoing, and nothing changes. I feel sad for those innocent little babies with endless possibilities for ''baby They don't stand a chance.

• texas49er

I just got through watching your show that aired on 03/06/2012 and I feel it necessary to tell you that I had to quit watching the show in the beginning of it, because the guest were so out of control and Mr. Cunningham couldn't get a word in. I can't deal with all that chaos!!! There has to be some control. It's quiet disturbing to try and listen and not understand anything anyone is saying. Personally, I loose the whole momentum to what is being said as it makes no sense to me. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! keep your guests undercontrol or at least interview them separately and then put them together so that we can at least know what the subject matter is about, otherwise, as much as I would like to see your show; I'll have to quit watching it altogether. Thank you.
  • horrible host

The worst host on TV in the last decade. Constantly interrupts guests, prompts and leads them to answers he wants to hear and is obviously just (unsuccessfully) trying to make it as "sensational" as possible. Guests basically repeat what he suggests, so by the time they say it, we hear it twice and it no longer has any impact. LET THEM FINISH TALKING at least when they try to answer questions
  • The worst show on TV

This is by far the worst show with the worst host I've ever had the misfortune to tune in on.

Willy spends most of his time on his knees with his hands clasped in front of him as if he's in prayer with absolutely no control over his screaming guests who no one can understand.

If ever a show needed cancellation, it's this one. Too bad there's no minus rating
  • Just sayin'!!

Bill has NO control over his guests. The show is about ignorant people that only want to talk over one another. What a waste of valuable TV space. I tried, I tried to watch on several occassions. Guess I'm going to have to leave this programming to the ignorant people out there. . Ignorant guests, ignorant viewers. What does he care tho, he's making the bucks! Boo, hiss!
  • Horriable

Needs to be canceled ASAP! He's a horriable host. It seems like he gets the most retchet ppl he can find which are untameable. Leave reality tv to maury,steve and jerry an all others besides Bill!
  • Seriously people?

Do you idiots realize that this rich tailored white guy named BILL CUNNINGHAM is making a lot of money off of black folks with drama! Going onto a show similar to MAURYS displaying your baby mama baby daddy drama and anger problems only makes you look like a dang FOOL! Nothing in these shows says class or education, but pure IGNORANCE! Wake up people!! The audience (millions!) is there to watch you guys make fools of yourselves, not to support you! You are using yourselves as negative entertainment for more educated and rich individuals who are glad they're not in your shoes! Bill Cunningham noticed how easy it is for Maury to just sit there encouraging his guests to exploit their dramatic lives, to gain viewers, to make lots of money! And what are the guests doing? Taking off from their jobs to pay him!! Get some CLASS, get some MORALS, get some COMMON SENSE, get some more EDUCATION, and better your lives, rather than entertaining the ones who are!