The Bill Cunningham Show

Weekdays 3:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 19, 2011 In Season

The Bill Cunningham Show Fan Reviews (57)

2.7
  • Love his show

I think out of all the tv talk shows host, Bill is the BEST, he loves and believes in God, and I think he truly takes each guess into his heart and prays for them. I think he does great job controlling his guess.
  • the bill cunningham show love you bill

love the bill cunningham show yes i love it i miss going i only miss 3 show
  • I watch what I want

I like the show if you don't then change the channel...
  • Don't tie the knot with that nut

The man Kerry is from the Irish Channel in New Orleans,La and he is a nut and she should not marry him . He is abusive to women and has raped his own daughter and she has two children for him. He is not a good man at all.

• All that is wrong in 60 minutes

This is a horrid show. A nightmare. How this stays on the air is beside is what is wrong with pop culture in America. SHAME on Bill Cunningham.
  • Bill are you a BABY DADDY?

I want to know if Bill is referred to as a baby daddy by his wife, it seems to be his favorite phrase other then put the cheese on the cracker. I have 3 children , I am African American and my children's FATHER is just that their FATHER. I don't know if he says baby daddy in every other sentence because he thinks it makes his DORKYNESS look cool or if his racist behind is trying to say that minorities all call their children's father(BABY DADDY). The people that like this show are either crazy or as racist as Bill. This show has no control and has no business on the air, please take it off, we have enough racism without Bill's show, it's time for people to come together in the name of LOVE, so let's put the cheese on the cracker Bill rating is -100
  • Show sugar mom..

I am watching today show 4/10/2012. The first girl came out she makes me sick. Hope she losers her job. She has NO bussiness working at a hotel. I feel bad for her daughter. Her going off with men she don't know could get her into big trouble or killed. I had to turn the channel.
  • ***ed show

2.5
    This man is a piece of shit. Is he supposed to help people or laugh at them?
  • I really like the show but to much yelling can't even tell what's going on poor control of your show

Horrible control of his show to much screeming and yelling just total chaos ......
  • Mind control television

This show serves 2 purposes .First and foremost its to destroy the images of the black family, like all we do is have babies out of wedlock and fight each other. A perfect endorsement for abortion. 2 it makes poor white people have someone to feel superior too, even though they are in no better condition then the people on the show. While the producers of this show and the advertisers laugh straight to the bank. the show has no other purpose. Don't support any of the advertisers and watch how quick this show is canceled. Wake up people.
  • suck ass show

This show is so annoying. The people on the show. U can't understand them. They all scream over and at each other. The host has no control. I change the station as soon as I see that its on. This show is awful..

First off Fire Marshal Bill needs to stop trying so hard to fit in! He is creepy!!! The guests are annoying to say theHE least This is not a talk show it's a yelling show! You can't understand what anyone is saying and it's sooooo GHETTO!!! I HATE THIS HOST AND THE SHOW!!! WHAT A WASTE OF AIRTIME!!! I'M GONNA STOP MY SELF BEFORE I SAY SOMETHING OUT OF LINE! RANT OVER!!!
  • January 28,3015 Show Angry Daughters

You had a young man in the audience that asked the mother of the two daughters how does it make you feel to have your daughters in prison. That was a very disgusting question. It doesn't matter where you have your child as long as you don't abort it. I have to say you have a bonehead audience. My three sons were born in the hospital but it doesn't make me better than that mother. Of course, she had to give them up. She couldn't raise them in prison. What was he thinking.
  • horrible host

This idiot Bill had 2 ladies on the show trying to find out who their father was and he asks them do they believe they have the same baby daddy... Wtf??? Someone please tell him what a baby daddy is and tell him that all black ppl don't refer to their fathers or child's father as a baby daddy
  • Just my thoughts!

I thought this show was on gonna be on the up and up. I C this clown Bill really doesn't have 2 search high and low 2 find the right dummies 2 air out their dirty laundry on live television. I guess there's nothing strange about a fair exchange, I'm most positive those dummies are getting peanuts 2 help this funny looking white mans ratings. not Maury or Jerry. show is boring loud and annoying while their shows are exciting and fun. also positive Ur show wont last. (8 more episodes at most) also sure U will have a sex scandal involving U and probably 6 or 7 of Ur loud mouthed female and or male guests. I already mention that Ur show is BORING! And while U still have a mediocre existence on live television, regain some kind of control over Ur state U lame. Who want's 2 hear Ur guest over talking the host with loud bursts of argumentative bursts of energy that would cause a 3 month pregnant woman 2 drop her load prematurely. Ur show SUCKS!
  • texas49er

I just got through watching your show that aired on 03/06/2012 and I feel it necessary to tell you that I had to quit watching the show in the beginning of it, because the guest were so out of control and Mr. Cunningham couldn't get a word in. I can't deal with all that chaos!!! There has to be some control. It's quiet disturbing to try and listen and not understand anything anyone is saying. Personally, I loose the whole momentum to what is being said as it makes no sense to me. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! keep your guests undercontrol or at least interview them separately and then put them together so that we can at least know what the subject matter is about, otherwise, as much as I would like to see your show; I'll have to quit watching it altogether. Thank you.
  • Why does Bill do this

I have been watching this show for awhile now. Why is Bill touching his guest. Why can't he keep his hands to himself. It's ok to touch but not all the time. I think this show worthless. The guest is always yelling and screaming. What is the sense in that, can't they control them selves. And they cuss a lot to. Maybe one of these days this show will no longer be on the air. I will be so happy when that happens.
  • Why Black Folks?

This man cares NOTHING for you. Just google his name. He claims that "Black fathers leave, that what they One of his quotes. Maury is bad but not this bad. It really upsets me how we enable people who disrespect us and we could care less. Probably because we barely respect ourselves.
  • #how to waste an hour

I can't understand why this show is still on the air. I run to turn the channel off when it comes on. Every review is horrible and I agree!! People yelling so loud over each other you can't understand what they are saying. He has NO control over the guests and seems to be scared of them! Pathetic waste of time!!!!
  • Worst show I've ever watched

I watched for like 5 minutes while taking a shit cause I couldn't take my controller in the bathroom
  • QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD

This is the worse show on . the host is always laughing,never serious why not ,he's filling his pockets i'l be laughing when they cancel him hopefully it will be soon.
  • the bill cunningham show

I don't think that one show is any worse than the little I see the show it's always have the lowest people on your show and the fact that my dog stepped on my remote while I was cooking dinner and the channel was changed to the bill cunningham show and I listened to the nonsense that was coming out the nearly tripped over myself to change the channel. Your stupid hair cut and kneeling on the All you folks that take your dirty laundry to this asdholes show you all look dumb show is worthless
  • Your guests

When are you going to control three guests speaking all at the same time? You can't hear a word they're saying and this happens every day of the week. Very boring topics and typical of zero control over them. And quit telling them one at a time because they never listen to a word you say. Springer is better only because he doesn't gaf and lets them go at it.
  • a horrible show & creepy looking host

This is the worst show since ever!!! Please explain how it is even on the air. Nothing but ghetto language "baby daddy" is repeated by bill like it's the only word in his vocabulary. Nothing but yelling and very stupid topics. The show is worthless, there is nothing positive about it. Bill Cunnigham looks creepy. There is something about his face that makes me physically ill. It's like he has that stupid joker type smile on his face that looks gross. Please take this crap off the air.
  • Try being a GAME SHOW host!

I just don't understand "WHY"!!! Why do you not have control of your show? I mean you can't understand what the story is about! Your guest run circles around you! they don't have any respect for you to just ask a simple question! Your guest can't shut up long enough to have an open forum about the topic for what they're on the show in the first place! I mean really Bill, no this is not for you, I mean this talk show business..... I'm not sure if it is you? or the lack of support from your staff. But I can't take your show serious like Jerry.... But you seem to be nice GUY, so try your hand at GAME SHOWS!
  • Keep your ear plugs and headache medicine nearby!

I literally have a headache after 20 minutes of watching this mess! Do we really need a show that 's more ratchet and ghetto than Jerry Springer? The only reason this show is still on the air is because it makes me and my kind (African American) look bad.
  • BILL CUNNINGHAM RASIST!!!

HONESTLY I'M SO COMPLETELY FED UP!!! THIS WHOLE SHOW IS JUST A MEANS TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST AFRICAN AMERICAN PEOPLE. ALMOST EVERY EPISODE IS ONE WHERE THE BLACK FAMILY HAS THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS ISSUES AND BILL BRINGS ON A CAUCASIAN WOMAN TO HELP WITH THEIR PROBLEMS. EVERY SINGLE TIME I PASS HIS SHOW ON TELEVISION THIS IS WHATS HAPPENING EVEN RIGHT NOW! 05/13/2015 1:00pm Jamaican time.

I've been wanting to bring attention to this for quite some time now but I've been waiting it out to see if my observations are true and they ARE i'm not the on lt one whose noticed! HE'S SO FAKE AND EVERYONE CAN SEE IT JUST BY THE OVERLY THEATRICAL WAY HE PLAYS AT BEING CONCERNED FOR THESES PEOPLE! IT YOU WANT TO BE BELIEVABLE AT LEAST TAKE AN ACTING CLASS!! THIS SHOW NEEDS TO BE CANCELLED ASAP!!
  • The bill canno***ch show

Honestly the worst talk show of all time. He is more dramatic then his guests. They mosdef show that needs to be canceled.
  • Absolute garbage!

I can't even get past the previews this show is so horrible. Why anyone would want to watch this mindless garbage is beyond me. Isn't there a more worthy show to put as a replacement for this time slot? I can think of many! Also below my comment they wouldn't let me post unless I gave a rating for the show. I put in one but its more like 0-
  • One of the most exploitative shows on tv

The Bill Cunningham show provides a forum for inarticulate, uneducated people to make fools of themselves. They think they are getting their moment of fame, but no one can hear them above the screaching and clapping and accusations. BC is not giving them help. He sets them up to be mocked. Unlike the guests on Dr Phil, these guests screech over eachother, unstopped. Their dramas are ongoing, and nothing changes. I feel sad for those innocent little babies with endless possibilities for ''baby They don't stand a chance.

< 1 2