The Bill Cunningham Show

Weekdays 3:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 19, 2011 In Season

The Bill Cunningham Show Fan Reviews (61)

2.8
  • Not important

Why is your show only about ***s? You are a white man do you not know how to have shows of your own race? I hate your show because of that very reason you *** lover. When is this stupid show gonna be taken off the air? I'm gonna make a comment to WB Channel 33 about this not the only one that hates this show. Idiot ***!!!!!
  • Repeats why on the Bill Cunningham show

Why are there only repeats on the Bill Cunningham shows how can they still produce that show with no new shows what is going on
  • I am planning to stop watching this show

The producers of the show should tell the quests "If you talk when someone else is talking, we won't pay your hotel or transportation back home"

You can't hear what's going on when everyone is screaming at the same time. They don't do this on Steve Wilkos or Maury. Not even on Jerry Springer. This show has no class, and when I see Bill running from the audience or kneeing I typically turn the station.
  • Real life ventriloquist dummy!

This dude seriously looks like a puppet!! Besides being the worst talk show host, having zero control over his "guest" (I say guest like that because I wouldn't call someone who screams and talks over one another isn't a guest), no respect for host or guest and could go on forever. I've never felt the way or have even ever written a review on any TV show or host for that matter. I'm white and I see how messed up and racist he is as well. Who put this guy on the air? Also, how did he even get into the business? I wouldn't want this goofy looking guy anywhere near my network. I feel sorry for his family! Not only is he completely the ugliest, creepy, racist person I've seen, but he is horrible at what he does. I'm done venting...
  • All that is wrong in 60 minutes

This is a horrid show. A nightmare. How this stays on the air is beside is what is wrong with pop culture in America. SHAME on Bill Cunningham.
  • Mind control television

This show serves 2 purposes .First and foremost its to destroy the images of the black family, like all we do is have babies out of wedlock and fight each other. A perfect endorsement for abortion. 2 it makes poor white people have someone to feel superior too, even though they are in no better condition then the people on the show. While the producers of this show and the advertisers laugh straight to the bank. the show has no other purpose. Don't support any of the advertisers and watch how quick this show is canceled. Wake up people.
  • ***ed show

2.5
    This man is a piece of shit. Is he supposed to help people or laugh at them?
  • Bill are you a BABY DADDY?

I want to know if Bill is referred to as a baby daddy by his wife, it seems to be his favorite phrase other then put the cheese on the cracker. I have 3 children , I am African American and my children's FATHER is just that their FATHER. I don't know if he says baby daddy in every other sentence because he thinks it makes his DORKYNESS look cool or if his racist behind is trying to say that minorities all call their children's father(BABY DADDY). The people that like this show are either crazy or as racist as Bill. This show has no control and has no business on the air, please take it off, we have enough racism without Bill's show, it's time for people to come together in the name of LOVE, so let's put the cheese on the cracker Bill rating is -100
  • suck ass show

This show is so annoying. The people on the show. U can't understand them. They all scream over and at each other. The host has no control. I change the station as soon as I see that its on. This show is awful..

First off Fire Marshal Bill needs to stop trying so hard to fit in! He is creepy!!! The guests are annoying to say theHE least This is not a talk show it's a yelling show! You can't understand what anyone is saying and it's sooooo GHETTO!!! I HATE THIS HOST AND THE SHOW!!! WHAT A WASTE OF AIRTIME!!! I'M GONNA STOP MY SELF BEFORE I SAY SOMETHING OUT OF LINE! RANT OVER!!!
  • Why does Bill do this

I have been watching this show for awhile now. Why is Bill touching his guest. Why can't he keep his hands to himself. It's ok to touch but not all the time. I think this show worthless. The guest is always yelling and screaming. What is the sense in that, can't they control them selves. And they cuss a lot to. Maybe one of these days this show will no longer be on the air. I will be so happy when that happens.
  • a horrible show & creepy looking host

This is the worst show since ever!!! Please explain how it is even on the air. Nothing but ghetto language "baby daddy" is repeated by bill like it's the only word in his vocabulary. Nothing but yelling and very stupid topics. The show is worthless, there is nothing positive about it. Bill Cunnigham looks creepy. There is something about his face that makes me physically ill. It's like he has that stupid joker type smile on his face that looks gross. Please take this crap off the air.
  • horrible host

This idiot Bill had 2 ladies on the show trying to find out who their father was and he asks them do they believe they have the same baby daddy... Wtf??? Someone please tell him what a baby daddy is and tell him that all black ppl don't refer to their fathers or child's father as a baby daddy
  • Bill put the cheese on your own cracker

NO CONTROL JUST SCREAMING AND YELLING ALL AT THE SAME TIME THIS show should be canceled .Bill cannot help these people he cannot help himself he is laughing at them disgusting

He crawls around on his knees get up Bill TAKE CONTROL i HATE THIS SHOW GIVES ME A HEADACHE NOT GOING TO WATCH IT ANY MORE
  • Please please replace Bill Cunningham

For the life of me, I don't know how this guy is still on the air. He does not have a psychology degree which is really obvious. Instead I feel he behaves more like an attorney because he makes comments the benefit himself and never his guests. The guests are so out of control you can never understand what they're saying because they're talking over each other. So many times he misses important opportunity to turn this show into something decent and interesting but instead he appears not to be listening. Many I times I will notice someone might say something important and then expect this dummy to say something and he misses it. End up slapping my forehead like what is wrong with this guy. I've never gone out of my way to try and express such a negative opinion, but he is just way too painful. The college degree does not mean your smart. Is he sleeping with the network's wife??? Surely I can't be the only one that notices what an idiot this guy is.
  • Horrible

If I ever met Billy in person I would finally be able to tell him "Get off the freaking floor!" This show would be just as effective with the volume muted seeing as how you cannot hear anything through all that yelling. This man has zero respect from his guests and zero control of his own show . Did I forget to mention that I cannot even look at him personally without getting wierded out. He's such an icky, odd looking man. I cannot be the only person who thinks these
  • #how to waste an hour

I can't understand why this show is still on the air. I run to turn the channel off when it comes on. Every review is horrible and I agree!! People yelling so loud over each other you can't understand what they are saying. He has NO control over the guests and seems to be scared of them! Pathetic waste of time!!!!
  • Try being a GAME SHOW host!

I just don't understand "WHY"!!! Why do you not have control of your show? I mean you can't understand what the story is about! Your guest run circles around you! they don't have any respect for you to just ask a simple question! Your guest can't shut up long enough to have an open forum about the topic for what they're on the show in the first place! I mean really Bill, no this is not for you, I mean this talk show business..... I'm not sure if it is you? or the lack of support from your staff. But I can't take your show serious like Jerry.... But you seem to be nice GUY, so try your hand at GAME SHOWS!
  • I can't stand this show!! You can't understand anything anyone is saying because there's too much yelling all the time

First of all, I can't rate this program because there's not a number low enough as to what I think this program should be, even though i couldn't post my review without it. It's definitely not a 1 through 10 it is a negative in my opinion. Why would you want individuals on your program that do nothing but yell and scream in a manner in which you can't even tell what they're saying. I believe your show should be taken off the air. I will not support the content of your show, as It appears you only like one race on the show. That's discrimination. I see I'm not the only individual who feels this way.
  • Worst show I've ever watched

I watched for like 5 minutes while taking a shit cause I couldn't take my controller in the bathroom
  • Just my thoughts!

I thought this show was on gonna be on the up and up. I C this clown Bill really doesn't have 2 search high and low 2 find the right dummies 2 air out their dirty laundry on live television. I guess there's nothing strange about a fair exchange, I'm most positive those dummies are getting peanuts 2 help this funny looking white mans ratings. not Maury or Jerry. show is boring loud and annoying while their shows are exciting and fun. also positive Ur show wont last. (8 more episodes at most) also sure U will have a sex scandal involving U and probably 6 or 7 of Ur loud mouthed female and or male guests. I already mention that Ur show is BORING! And while U still have a mediocre existence on live television, regain some kind of control over Ur state U lame. Who want's 2 hear Ur guest over talking the host with loud bursts of argumentative bursts of energy that would cause a 3 month pregnant woman 2 drop her load prematurely. Ur show SUCKS!
  • the bill cunningham show

I don't think that one show is any worse than the little I see the show it's always have the lowest people on your show and the fact that my dog stepped on my remote while I was cooking dinner and the channel was changed to the bill cunningham show and I listened to the nonsense that was coming out the nearly tripped over myself to change the channel. Your stupid hair cut and kneeling on the All you folks that take your dirty laundry to this asdholes show you all look dumb show is worthless
  • Keep your ear plugs and headache medicine nearby!

I literally have a headache after 20 minutes of watching this mess! Do we really need a show that 's more ratchet and ghetto than Jerry Springer? The only reason this show is still on the air is because it makes me and my kind (African American) look bad.
  • I watch what I want

I like the show if you don't then change the channel...
  • Why Black Folks?

This man cares NOTHING for you. Just google his name. He claims that "Black fathers leave, that what they One of his quotes. Maury is bad but not this bad. It really upsets me how we enable people who disrespect us and we could care less. Probably because we barely respect ourselves.
  • BILL CUNNINGHAM RASIST!!!

HONESTLY I'M SO COMPLETELY FED UP!!! THIS WHOLE SHOW IS JUST A MEANS TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST AFRICAN AMERICAN PEOPLE. ALMOST EVERY EPISODE IS ONE WHERE THE BLACK FAMILY HAS THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS ISSUES AND BILL BRINGS ON A CAUCASIAN WOMAN TO HELP WITH THEIR PROBLEMS. EVERY SINGLE TIME I PASS HIS SHOW ON TELEVISION THIS IS WHATS HAPPENING EVEN RIGHT NOW! 05/13/2015 1:00pm Jamaican time.

I've been wanting to bring attention to this for quite some time now but I've been waiting it out to see if my observations are true and they ARE i'm not the on lt one whose noticed! HE'S SO FAKE AND EVERYONE CAN SEE IT JUST BY THE OVERLY THEATRICAL WAY HE PLAYS AT BEING CONCERNED FOR THESES PEOPLE! IT YOU WANT TO BE BELIEVABLE AT LEAST TAKE AN ACTING CLASS!! THIS SHOW NEEDS TO BE CANCELLED ASAP!!
  • The bill canno***ch show

Honestly the worst talk show of all time. He is more dramatic then his guests. They mosdef show that needs to be canceled.
  • My opinion

For the most part, this show is absolutely chaotic. None of Bill's guests seem to reapect him. Everyone talks over him & no one ever lets him completely finish his sentence. Im confused whether his show is supposed to be trashy, like the Maury show, or more educated & calm like the Steve Wilkos show. Bill is supposed to be the boss of his show, but it seems to show that his guests seems to take the show for themselves & speak whenever they want to. Either way, he receives no type of respect. Maury has tons of discusting people come on his show, but his show is in HIS control. When he speaks, the guests are to be quiet & thats how is supposed to be. The Bill Cunningham show is a horrible show & should be CANCELLED
  • QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD

This is the worse show on . the host is always laughing,never serious why not ,he's filling his pockets i'l be laughing when they cancel him hopefully it will be soon.
  • I really like the show but to much yelling can't even tell what's going on poor control of your show

Horrible control of his show to much screeming and yelling just total chaos ......