The Bill Cunningham Show

Weekdays 3:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 19, 2011 In Season

The Bill Cunningham Show Fan Reviews (40)

• the bill cunningham show

I don't think that one show is any worse than the little I see the show it's always have the lowest people on your show and the fact that my dog stepped on my remote while I was cooking dinner and the channel was changed to the bill cunningham show and I listened to the nonsense that was coming out the nearly tripped over myself to change the channel. Your stupid hair cut and kneeling on the All you folks that take your dirty laundry to this asdholes show you all look dumb show is worthless
  • Keep your ear plugs and headache medicine nearby!

I literally have a headache after 20 minutes of watching this mess! Do we really need a show that 's more ratchet and ghetto than Jerry Springer? The only reason this show is still on the air is because it makes me and my kind (African American) look bad.
  • I watch what I want

I like the show if you don't then change the channel...
  • Why Black Folks?

This man cares NOTHING for you. Just google his name. He claims that "Black fathers leave, that what they One of his quotes. Maury is bad but not this bad. It really upsets me how we enable people who disrespect us and we could care less. Probably because we barely respect ourselves.
  • BILL CUNNINGHAM RASIST!!!

HONESTLY I'M SO COMPLETELY FED UP!!! THIS WHOLE SHOW IS JUST A MEANS TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST AFRICAN AMERICAN PEOPLE. ALMOST EVERY EPISODE IS ONE WHERE THE BLACK FAMILY HAS THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS ISSUES AND BILL BRINGS ON A CAUCASIAN WOMAN TO HELP WITH THEIR PROBLEMS. EVERY SINGLE TIME I PASS HIS SHOW ON TELEVISION THIS IS WHATS HAPPENING EVEN RIGHT NOW! 05/13/2015 1:00pm Jamaican time.

I've been wanting to bring attention to this for quite some time now but I've been waiting it out to see if my observations are true and they ARE i'm not the on lt one whose noticed! HE'S SO FAKE AND EVERYONE CAN SEE IT JUST BY THE OVERLY THEATRICAL WAY HE PLAYS AT BEING CONCERNED FOR THESES PEOPLE! IT YOU WANT TO BE BELIEVABLE AT LEAST TAKE AN ACTING CLASS!! THIS SHOW NEEDS TO BE CANCELLED ASAP!!
  • The bill canno***ch show

Honestly the worst talk show of all time. He is more dramatic then his guests. They mosdef show that needs to be canceled.
  • My opinion

For the most part, this show is absolutely chaotic. None of Bill's guests seem to reapect him. Everyone talks over him & no one ever lets him completely finish his sentence. Im confused whether his show is supposed to be trashy, like the Maury show, or more educated & calm like the Steve Wilkos show. Bill is supposed to be the boss of his show, but it seems to show that his guests seems to take the show for themselves & speak whenever they want to. Either way, he receives no type of respect. Maury has tons of discusting people come on his show, but his show is in HIS control. When he speaks, the guests are to be quiet & thats how is supposed to be. The Bill Cunningham show is a horrible show & should be CANCELLED
  • QUIT WHILE YOUR AHEAD

This is the worse show on . the host is always laughing,never serious why not ,he's filling his pockets i'l be laughing when they cancel him hopefully it will be soon.
  • I really like the show but to much yelling can't even tell what's going on poor control of your show

Horrible control of his show to much screeming and yelling just total chaos ......
  • This show is Garbage!!!

African American on this show. Today's show March 23, 2015 titled "Deadbeat Moms" two families, both African American. The first family- mom, grand mom and daughter engaged in drugs and prostitution, generational foster care system recipients. Second family- mom with eight kids who left them with her parents. The entire stage full of black families, as if there's no other race that fell into what Bill Cunningham show believes is "Deadbeat Mom" category. At the end of the show, A Caucasian women is on stage to tell these black deadbeat moms how to be better parents/ people. This is Ridiculous!! Every time I happened to turn to this show, African American people is shown in the worst way. In spite of what this show would have you believe, majority of African Americans are not like this. If I could rate this show a Zero and still have my review posted I would!
  • the bill cunningham show love you bill

love the bill cunningham show yes i love it i miss going i only miss 3 show
  • Chaos, Control:

Bill! Your show is out of control, and you are not there for solutions, you need better control of your guest, and you love that confusion and chaos. I hate your show! Get some order in your game this is not working, I give you 1 to 2 years and your show will be over. Sorry out of control !!!
  • January 28,3015 Show Angry Daughters

You had a young man in the audience that asked the mother of the two daughters how does it make you feel to have your daughters in prison. That was a very disgusting question. It doesn't matter where you have your child as long as you don't abort it. I have to say you have a bonehead audience. My three sons were born in the hospital but it doesn't make me better than that mother. Of course, she had to give them up. She couldn't raise them in prison. What was he thinking.
  • CANCEL THIS SHOW

There is so much noise on this show I rather watch Jerry Springer that I hate. You can't understand anything.. There is better shows to replace this one. GET REAL
  • QUICK CHANGE THE CHANNEL

WORST SHOW EVER! He has no control & everyone is ALWAYS YELLING! You cant hear or understand a thing and you wonder who is running his show... the loud mouthed guests he always has on there run the show. if i could rate it a -100 i would
  • Welcome to Plantation TV

Here we are with another "how do we capitalize on uneducated black folks?" show. When will we learn?This show is an embarrassment and anyone on it deserved to be humiliated. He makes fun of his guests and perpetuates negative stereotypes of African Americans. Yet the majority of his guests are black. I don't get it! While shows like Queen and Arsenio Hall are cancelled. Let's end this madness! Stop making this idiot rich on the shame of black people.
  • Get control of your show

Who put this guy on TV? He has no control of the guests on his show its just a bunch of yelling. L A M E
  • Bill Cunningham is a racist

He has so many terrible representatives of black people because he's a racist and his goal is portraying them in the worst possible light . Wikipedia said that on his October 28, 2008 WLW show, Cunningham discussed the life of Obama's father Barack Obama, Sr. and then remarked: His father was a typical black father who, right after the birth, left the baby. That's what black fathers do. They simply leave.
  • worst show

yelling of the guests is unbearable if you cant control it you need to get off show bill youre losing viewers

i used to enjoy and would turn volume down its not worth it.

try also to have some white guests on once in a while too

your show is the most aggravating
  • Bill's SCREAMING NEGRO SHOW

This show quickly digresses too Nasty Negro people SCREAMING AT EACH THE SAME TIME, This is not fun for very these ghetto folks who are weakly educated, they can't listen to one another for two seconds, before they start SCREAMING again, (NO NOT YELLING) these ignorant people try to OUT SCREAM to win an argument.

invariably I change can't bear all the yelling and stupidity that brings these people to the show.

They'll never run out of these crappy people, the country is full of them--they probably watch the show!

It clearly illustrates this subculture that fills our cities.
  • cone my black people

Have noticed he only have black folks on his show I haven't seen not one white Pearson on there. All he's doing is exploiting black black people handle yo own problems where ever you at your making yourself look like clown in front of the whole world
  • Your guests

When are you going to control three guests speaking all at the same time? You can't hear a word they're saying and this happens every day of the week. Very boring topics and typical of zero control over them. And quit telling them one at a time because they never listen to a word you say. Springer is better only because he doesn't gaf and lets them go at it.
  • Is this guy still on TV? Why?

I agree he is the most boring and annoying host. Worst than Bethanny. He thinks he's "hip" using what the urban language of his guest. Can't control his guests. Send him back to radio. Can we start a petition to get him off?
  • GET OFF YOUR KNEES!!!

This is one of the worst reality talk shows I have ever seen and I watch a LOT of television! The sound of his voice goes through you like a knife. He has NO control of his guests. is it with his always getting on his knees???? Who does that??? Just an awful bottom feeder type of show. It should be taken off the air.
  • Stupid Show

Unless I skip shows every now and then, I see nothing on this show but black people. As if other races don't have issues. You'd think he'd want to mix it up a little. He needs to be on his own show. Oh dumb idiot. Worse show ever! Even Jerry Springer have all races. He makes blacks look so uneducated, dumb and stupid. I know I'm not the only one who noticed this. I hope his show gets cancelled, sued or both.
  • The worst show on TV

This is by far the worst show with the worst host I've ever had the misfortune to tune in on.

Willy spends most of his time on his knees with his hands clasped in front of him as if he's in prayer with absolutely no control over his screaming guests who no one can understand.

If ever a show needed cancellation, it's this one. Too bad there's no minus rating

Sponsors take heed. I for one will NOT purchase any of your products as long as you sponsor this poor excuse of so-called entertainment.
  • Tired of Black Foolishness on Trash Shows.

You can't find any race that would come national tv and make fools out of themselves and appearing as the most stupidest people on earth on such a wide scale as black people. And don't realize or care how the world sees them as a race, then when called out on the BS, it racist. Like other races, good black folks are having to separate themselves from the buffoons that embarrass themselves daily. Its like a whole new race of ignorant , uncivilized people have evolved in the last couple generations of the breakdown of family. Either they don't know, or don't care that they are being exploited. Bill Cosby should be the guest counselor so he could say what others refuse to say.
  • RACIST AND DISRESPECTFUL

1.5
    I have tried very hard to like the show, but the turn-off for me has been the way he has chosen to use the term "BABY-DADDY". Ebonics is not very becoming on him. I am very disappointed that he is making fun of his guest right in their faces. I am in agreement with you JeNNx3x6x11 he does treat his guest with the utmost disrespect. He does not have any empathy for the very real and painful situations that these people are bringing to his show. I thought Jerry Springer was bad, but at least Jerry does pretend to have empathy. When having conversations with my colleagues, we all agree that he comes across as an uncaring and racist person. Unbelievable!
  • Absolute garbage!

I can't even get past the previews this show is so horrible. Why anyone would want to watch this mindless garbage is beyond me. Isn't there a more worthy show to put as a replacement for this time slot? I can think of many! Also below my comment they wouldn't let me post unless I gave a rating for the show. I put in one but its more like 0-
  • Most ineffective talk show host EVER

I have never in my life watched a talk show as bad as The Bill Cunningham Show. What upsets me the most is that people bring extremely serious, and life altering issues to this show, and receive absolutely NO helpful advice! Bill makes light of incredibly painful issues, and you can visibly watch how he laughs at these people and exploits them. The guests come on, and you don't even know what the problem is half the time because he allows them to scream at each other for minutes on end with no attempt to control the situation. When you look at a show like where they truly try to help people, and dig to the root cause of the issues, it makes a show like this look extremely irresponsible, sensationalized, and exploitative. Clearly Bill is no but he could at least create a system where the guests speak effectively, and try to come to the beginning of a real solution. I just witnessed him say to a guest "Okay, so your mom beat you with an extension cord, she just said shes sorry so why don't you accept her apology and we all move on!". Even the guest was baffled as she turned to look at him and had to pathetically remind HIM that forgiveness is a process. He does the same thing each show. He lets everyone scream and talk over each other, then he gets on his knees and starts holding hands with people telling them to either apologize to someone or forgive them, and then even though not a damn thing has been resolved he expects them to just live happily ever after because he forced them into disingenuous apologies. If he wants to conduct such a painfully ridiculous show than he shouldn't have people on there with serious sexual abuse issues, or domestic abuse etc. This show has really bothered and offended me for a long time, and I am relieved to see that many other people feel the same way. Serious changes need to be made in order for this show to be effective in what it claims to do. Sadly I don't think Bill is ever going to be able to provide even the smallest iota of helpful change. As long as he has decent ratings, and his checks keep coming, I highly doubt he cares what the ramifications are for his guests.