The Bill Engvall Show Forums

TBS (ended 2009)

3 Children Are The Only Reason I Watch This Show!

Rubber_Face

[1]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 14

3 Children Are The Only Reason I Watch This Show!

Because They're well put more funnier/fun than The Parents are well put on the show. I don't think the Parents are fun or funny at all. I am Sorry Here! But, these 3 Children are there take this show very much. The Middle Children Peronalys remind me the way of Kelly Bundy from Marriad... with Children alot. A a dumb ways peronalys time to time. I am not saying the Middle Children is dumb in all. It just how his brain works of Peronalys being a Teenager time to time.

I don't know! The 3 Children make me laugh morely on this show than the Parents do alot.

If you guys want to know who is worth Tv Dad & Mom? It's going to be Bill Pearson for Worth Tv Dad ever in History on Tv and Susan Pearson is the Tv Mom ever in History on Tv. I know you guys think others are the worth in heart. But, they've more meaning to the Tv Series and Funny time to time as well.

Edited on 06/20/2008 2:54am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Helostwin

[2]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 17
    In the new season they made the oldest boy into an IDIOT. it's too exagerated. Last year he was a normal kid. I don't like the new eps.

Rubber_Face

[3]Jun 20, 2008

I don't have the same view as you. I deagee!

I think the middle children is just same way in this Season as well, He was in the First Season. Sorry! His act didn't change from the Last Season with this New Season at all.

leeseygirl

[4]Jul 2, 2008
    • level: 46
    Personally, I think Trent's stupidity is hilarious!

mrnaturl

[5]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 2

Helostwin wrote:
    In the new season they made the oldest boy into an IDIOT. it's too exagerated. Last year he was a normal kid. I don't like the new eps.

I didn't see the 1st season. Began watching the show a month ago. I do have to agree with your assessment on the exaggerated idiot part. It's more annoying than anything. I can go along with making someone an airhead, but this kid is too much of that.

Rubber_Face

[6]Jul 5, 2008
    Guys! Trent was not actng that dumb in this past week episode at all. He was actually acting like a normal teenager would be like.

Helostwin

[7]Jul 5, 2008
    Rubber_Face wrote:
    Guys! Trent was not actng that dumb in this past week episode at all. He was actually acting like a normal teenager would be like.

Well I'm a "normal" 17 year old & I don't act like that. He was okay last year, this season he's a moron.

Rubber_Face

[8]Jul 5, 2008

Have you people ever see Merried... with Children? Because the oldest Child who is "Kelly Bundy" was original act like how Trent is acting now.

I'm Sorry! Trent is acting same with this season, he was acting with the Last Season. Trent is acting normal for a Teenager. He just pops out some dumb scenes now & then like Kelly Bundy did in Merried... with Children.

And by the way... Trent is not 17, he is 15 years old of age. His Sister is 17 years old of age.

Khris189

[9]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 7
    well i only watch this show for that hot ass daughter

Rubber_Face

[10]Jul 24, 2008

Well, your reason is same as mine are. Dude! The children is your vote reason as well watching this show.

It doesn't matter which children is stonger with this show at all. The 3 Childrens takes turns by episodes being the greatest.

I don't think the oldest child is hot at all. I think the friend is living at their house who is frirends with the mother is hot than the oldest child.

Helostwin

[11]Jul 24, 2008
    I didn't say he we was 17 I said I'M 17. He acts like he's an idiot. And BTW so did Kelly Bundy. They're both too EXAGGERATED: nobody is that stupid.

Rubber_Face

[12]Jul 26, 2008

Oh, Dear! Trent doesn't act like an idiot at all. He is just living his life being a Teenager. Well, do you all remember Even Stevens, the disney channel show? I think "Louis Stevens" played by "Shia LaBeouf" was there acting all goofy inside the same way how "Trent" is acting now in The Bill Engvall Show.

Well, When they start a brand new Sitcom Series. We will discover not all the children are way same to each other at all.

One will turn out all Serious inside - That will be for this Sitcom the Youngest Child

One will turn out all Comedy inside - That will be for this Sitcom the Oldest Child

One will turn out all Goofy inside - That will be for this Sitcom the Middle Child

One will turn out all Dall inside - That will be for this Sitcom, none Children but the Parents are dull for this Sitcom

Helostwin

[13]Aug 9, 2008
    Just saw Promzilla and it was IMO the BEST ep yet. The kids were hilarious. When Trent did that Menthos & soda thing & accidently ruined the dress was awesome.

Rubber_Face

[14]Aug 10, 2008

Cool....

Now you know, what i am coming from about the 3 Children are more funnier/fun than the Parents with this Tv Series.

chaosrainz

[15]Aug 25, 2008
    Yes, Trent is an idiot. lol

I can't remember if he started off that bad or not, but seeing as Kelly Bundy was mentioned, she didn't start off that dumb either. And if you go back and watch Three's Company, Chrissy didn't start off as stupid either.
    I think as the shows progress sometimes they make adjustments to characters and if it works they run with it.

I personally think it's hysterical that the teens are a bit stereotypical, the girl is a bit shallow and cares about nothing but shopping and Trent is dumb and the youngest is the family nerd. But when it comes right down to something serious, all of them are decent, honorable kids who do the right thing and the writers have done a wonderful job blending those qualities, the funny with the sincere and the actors in these roles are fantastic.

I like things the way they are and I think the show works and doesn't get the attention it really deserves.

Rubber_Face

[16]Aug 25, 2008

No, Trent is not a idiot at all. He is just living his life as an Teenager going up as a grown-up.

You've no since at all, What's so ever? God...

Trent is not the first character in Tv Sitcom act all goofy & weird. His actions played out does relate to afew past characters in old Sitcoms Shows. Such as Kelly Bundy from Married... with Children & Waldo from Family Matters and Louis Stevens from Even Stevens.

So, Whatever you see in Trent? Saying he is an idiot for being the clown of the Series. He doesn't act that way all the time. You should well give me a break. Trent will grow out of his goofy & weird stage a little bit sooner you think. When he meets a girl of his dreams.

Edited on 08/25/2008 2:19pm

treekids

[17]Oct 5, 2008
    • level: 1

"Rubber Face" needs to go back to school and pay attention. Every time you open your mouth it's a mistake.

This show is great! Time will answer many questions about the characters. Don't get side tracked by the small stuff. This is entertainment....nothing more.

Helostwin

[18]Oct 7, 2008
    THank you Tree Kids. I think Trent is exagerated. No kid is that stupid. I agree that this show ROCKS. Can't wait until the next ep Nov 15.