Bionicon 2.0

wiccanvixen16

[1]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 2
    Hey have you guys heard about Bionicon 2.0 in Los Angeles, California this year. The dates are June 29th, 2007 - July 1st, 2007.

Lee Majors, Richard Anderson, Martin E. Brooks, Jennifer Darling, BarBara Luna, Malachi Throne, Gary Lockwood, Lou Ferrigno, Marc Singer, & Kenneth Johnson are scheduled to be there. That's so impressive in comparison to last year's guest list. This is also going to be Lee Majors first ever convention appearance!

Lindsay Wagner was there last year and I heard she might be in talks to make a special appearance this year which would be so cool because that'd be like all the important people in the Bionic community.

There are going to be some really cool events too, like banquets and cocktail parties and stuff. I'm wondering if there will be auctions like last year, can you imagine dinner WITH Lee Majors.

Anyone going?

http://www.bionicon2.com
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

charley28

[2]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 66

I went to last years event and it was awesome. This year, I don't know if Don, Lou and Marc are going to be there. I haven't seen anything on the website. Jennifer and BarBara are the last 2 to be added. Last year was just one of those one in a million things that happened. It was cool because Lindsay's birthday was that Thursday and they got her a cake. She made a joke when they brought it out for her and said "Lee's not in it." She came over afterwards and sat at our table for dessert and talked to us or a while. I wouldn't see why Lindsay wouldn't be there. I mean it's in her honor. That's why they started them up.

As for the banquet, That was eventfull. The A * B pass holders got first dibs on what stars' tables they wanted to sit at. I know some lady got to have lunch with Lindsay but I can't remember how much she paid for it. Lindsay was joking about it when she finally got up to the stage. There was a guy that got to eat breakfast with Richard Anderson. My sister and I kind of got to eat breakfast with Richard the day before. He was the next table over from us and we had a nice conversation with him. It was a blast that everyone should have the chance to enjoy.

wiccanvixen16 wrote:
    Hey have you guys heard about Bionicon 2.0 in Los Angeles, California this year. The dates are June 29th, 2007 - July 1st, 2007.

Lee Majors, Richard Anderson, Martin E. Brooks, Jennifer Darling, BarBara Luna, Malachi Throne, Gary Lockwood, Lou Ferrigno, Marc Singer, & Kenneth Johnson are scheduled to be there. That's so impressive in comparison to last year's guest list. This is also going to be Lee Majors first ever convention appearance!

Lindsay Wagner was there last year and I heard she might be in talks to make a special appearance this year which would be so cool because that'd be like all the important people in the Bionic community.

There are going to be some really cool events too, like banquets and cocktail parties and stuff. I'm wondering if there will be auctions like last year, can you imagine dinner WITH Lee Majors.

Anyone going?

http://www.bionicon2.com

Edited on 04/22/2007 5:20pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.