The Black Donnellys

The Only Thing Sure

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 02, 2007 on NBC

• Tommy gets involved in Jimmy's business in order to help Jenny save her dad's diner

The things you do for love... Tommy is almost a saint - always trying to help and going through so much in order to save the ones he loves.
    It's great how he even got involved in Jimmy's business for Jenny's sake. I just hated it that Jimmy seriously had him thinking he'd be killed if Tommy didn't give him the money. He's so selfish. Tommy asked for a favor like ONCE in his life and is betrayed by the one brother he went through sooo much to protect.

I just saw that it's true: the show really isn't coming back for a while? Why do the good shows with so much potential always get cancelled? It's awful. I hope they'll bring the Donnellys back soon, there's still so much to explore!
  • Money Money Money... Another episode revolved around money.

This was a good episode and it still has me coming back for more each week. This week was about money again and Jimmy still collecting and Tommy needing money to get Jenny's dads business back and out of debt. Tommy tries to collect stuff that jimmy is getting but runs into trouble. So he decides to bet on a horse race. He asks Kevin for help but doesn't listen he wins. This was a great episode and we will have to see what else is still to offer towards this show i hope it keeps getting better. Stay tuned.