The Blacklist

Berlin

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 05, 2014 on NBC

• Berlin is coming for Red

Berlin is coming for Red, and it seems that not even the FBI can stop him.
  • Brilliant!

A beautiful episode today which sets up what promises to be an exciting season finale. It was really compelling and I am very curious to see where we go with the finale.

Haevn't got too much time today, so I'll leave it at that - a great episode, keep it up!
  • Nice

10/10
  • Darker

Blackmail in the Blacklist and the future is Darker

John Glover great.
  • James Spader's near death story to lizzy...

James Spader, his undying love for his daughter, the story of lion fish stung and his moment of near death,an amazing act and how he shows his love for lizzy .Made me cry.

BRAVO!!!! The Blacklist...

I cannot wait to see what happens in the next episode.

Great acting and wonderful episode!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • That's how Blackmail works- sweetheart

LIZ , You were ON TOP OF YOUR GAME TONIGHT! She bounced back hard on the chemical weapon dude. Brilliant!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT SHOW TONIGHT!! What a twist, I never suspected he was using the FBI and Liz to protect himself from his underworld associates. That threw me. EXCELLENT!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK! I actually feel sorry for Red after tonights show. Plus,Tom is showing what he really is. Oh I just love this show! When Liz had her evidence sprawled all over the floor- I so know the feeling she had when it all hit her. WOW-it was like watching myself. lol Inside Joke.
Karakurt