A The Blacklist Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on NBC
Poll

Poll
We are now coming to the end of The Blacklist's freshman season, and it's no secret that the show has been a resounding success and has gained many fans since it's premier. The show runners definitely are doing something right to earn so many faithful viewers. I certainly enjoyed the ride, watched every single episode, and will definitely have Blacklist withdrawal all summer. It's hard to remember what else came on, on Monday nights before the Blacklist came along.

But has the show been everything you expected? Do you love it? Is it perfect? Or have there been bumps in the road along the way, and you wish the show runners would iron them out before the fall premier? Maybe you'd like to see some changes that would make it a better show. Here's your chance to have a say in giving the Blacklist a passing grade, or giving it a pass, because you think it has failed miserably. We hope that the producers listen to the viewers, because we're the ones that they are trying to hook. They still have to please most of the viewers, so maybe they will listen to our constructive criticism or suggestions.

I'm posting this before the season finale, because I have a feeling there may be some changes in the cast next season, so perhaps we can applaud the cast before some of them bite the dust! I'm not really confident that this last episode will actually change anyone's mind anyway. You may have already formed an opinion about the Blacklist, and the last episode won't change that, one way or the other. But if they don't provide some answers I'm gonna... (fill in the blanks as you wish).

To be honest, there were many aspects of the show that were annoying during the season, that probably would have made me stop watching any other show. I'm sure you all have your pet peeves. They introduced intriguing characters and made us want to learn more about them, but then they either dropped the storyline or left it dangling with too many unanswered questions. At the worst, they killed characters off prematurely (Anslo Garrick, Jolene, Cowboy). Also they seem to have bitten off more than they can chew with all the mysteries surrounding Red and Liz. It's hard to keep track without a score card, and the road seems to be littered with too many red herrings. But I'll be back, if anything just to get answers to the questions they posed in the first season. What about you?
Poll

Poll

Poll

Poll

Poll

Follow this Show
Members