A The Blacklist Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on NBC

poll

poll

poll

We are finally heading into the two part season finale, which is supposed to be all about Berlin. (Another two parter like Anslo Garrick would be welcomed!) Will Liz forgive Red? Will someone die? Will Tom and Red finally confront each other face to face? Why is Red so afraid of Berlin? Red doesn't scare easily. One thing is certain, the answers always lead to more questions, so we will have a busy summer re-watching the first season for clues to the answers.

The producers have promised (don't hold your breath) that we will find out why Red turned himself into the FBI, what the numbers assigned to the Blacklist mean, more about who Tom “really” is... and we will see a greater conspiracy revealed. Those are not new spoilers, those are things they have promised all season.

It's hard to believe they are going to fit that all into the last two episodes. Unfortunately there has been lots of grumbling across the internet about the last few episodes, that The Blacklist is not what it was cracked up to be. Has the pace been too slow? Too many questions left dangling with no answers? Is Liz your least favorite character (to put it politely)? Are you close to jumping ship and saying enough is enough, and you and the show are parting ways? The season finale may throw you a life preserver.

Hopefully the producers have something memorable planned, to change your mind, to make you fall in love with The Blacklist again. These next two episodes will be so fantastic, that we will definitely be anxious waiting for the fall premier, and they will remove all doubt that The Blacklist is a show that we cannot miss, ever. We are addicted, we have to keep watching. After all, Cooper may have Red, the FBI's secret weapon, but The Blacklist has James Spader, NBC's secret weapon. That's the Spader factor which guarantees a successful show. (No secret why I watch faithfully.)

To describe the finale, the producers have used the word... “Grand.” I hope it turns out to be more than “Grand,” perhaps it will be super colossal, spectacular and shocking beyond our wildest imagination and lots of other juicy adjectives.

There are many possible twists and turns that may occur this coming Monday. Some of the possibilities are listed below. I have tried not to read spoilers or use them here, because they really do spoil the surprise of what actually happens, and they tend to cause people to be disappointed with the actual episode when it airs. So the possible events I have listed below are pure speculation.

If I've forgotten any possibilities which you would like to see happen, please do elaborate in the comments. If you have any ideas, who knows, you may be right. Thanks.

In the final two episodes of "Berlin"...

poll

poll

Follow this Show
Members