The Blacklist Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

How well do YOU think that "The Blacklist" will do?

How well will "The Blacklist" do?

modernfamily120

[1]Jul 25, 2013
    • level: 20

How well will this show do? It is highly anticipated! Smash aired after The Voice in its first season, but then fell in season two. Revolution's ratings in season one are similar to Smash's first-season ratings, indicating it too may become a victim of the same fate. Will The Blacklist end up like Smash? Or are we looking at NBC's next huge hit? Vote in the poll and/or reply to this post to tell me your thoughts.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

modernfamily120

[2]Sep 1, 2013
    • level: 20

I think that, unlike Smash and what I expect for Revolution, The Blacklist will go beyond season 2. I think that it will go 4 seasons!

fujin_mage

[3]Sep 24, 2013
    • level: 7
    the pilot looks good, but at some point, its going to be ridicules, I mean just how long a list can you memorize, and will they go after blacklist ppl because of current events or is it one at a time??? we don't know yet, but 2 seasons - sure, 3 seasons, maybe - beyond ? then I will be surprised

watcher1006

[4]Sep 24, 2013
    • level: 10

This show definitely has a "Silence of the Lambs" feel to it, except with international terrorists rather than serial killers. I think that this premise can keep going strong for a season, maybe two, but it's going to have to have some major shift at some point or the well is going to run dry.

timgueguen

[5]Sep 24, 2013
    • level: 13
    The pilot looked pretty pricey. If the other episodes keep up that level of cost I suspect the show will prove pretty ratings sensitive. NBC will want strong ratings to cover the costs, and if they don't get them The Blacklist is toast fairly quickly.

Scandal2000

[6]Jan 3, 2014

It has been great so far. This show strikes me as one that could be really good for four or five seasons but at some point, viewers are going to have to know is Red her father, etc?

Cartman8402

[7]Jan 21, 2014
    • level: 1

The series just started today here in Germany. Now it's a commercial break. I don't understand the hype about this series! I don't think this will be a big hit! The actors are terrible. The plot is way too transparent! The main character is terrible! Is the NBC running out of ideas or what?!

jbmarg

[8]Jan 27, 2014
    • level: 1

In myopinionthis is by far one of the very best series so far, and has the perfect cast , and enoughintrigueto last many many series. This show could go all the way.

Scandal2000

[9]Feb 25, 2014

I agree and the ratings have been huge here in the United States. The Blacklist has set a record seven times already for most DVR'ed series. It is a bonafide hit.