The Blacklist Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

I hope the writers stop making the fbi/cia/blacksite agents look inept.

ltcomstella

[1]Dec 1, 2013
    • level: 18

all i could think in the opening of the two parter and throughout the show is how much they mess up and allow red such freedoms and allowances, the amount of men/agents shot/killed is stupid, surely someone would call in to question the amount of resources ?

all these random swat guys in body armor seem to be cannon fodder... yet they are supposed to be some what good to get the job, right ?

the guard just accepting some id to let the dump truck roll in...

no one checks cctv for sub basement ?

and now we have 'two' pointless deaths of red's team..oh sure it was a threat to open the box.. but it was just marred by the 'done for shock value' imo..meaningless and just ruins the options of knowing more about them...i guess it allows them to bring in new faces with new talents but they'll probably be the same types..

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Scandal2000

[3]Jan 3, 2014
    • level: 7

Basically all shows like this tend to do that to a degree. The show is about the baddest of the bad so the FBI are having to go on what Red tells them.

CTEon

[4]Jan 10, 2014
    • level: 7
    It might be perhaps for that reason but they really are pretty inept I mean a lot of standard protocols for example says they should go into situations with a squad...and yet all you see are the 2-3 agents that are always rushing into the scene of the crime.......

Pnascimento

[5]Jan 11, 2014
    • level: 5
    The show revolves around Red, he's better than those FBI/CIA guys and make it clear every chance he gets. So it's obvious the reason why he always gets the upper hand.

nimd4

[6]May 8, 2014
    • level: 6

+ although there ARE paranoia-protocols.. it's not the Secret Service and it's not the middle of a war - maybe they get taken by surprise, something like that (*get caught up in it, whatever )

Edited on 05/08/2014 6:17pm