The Blacklist Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

I still think Tom Keen is a bad guy

sargonlives

[1]Nov 2, 2013
    • level: 2
    The reason I think this is the Photo of him in Gina Zanetakos room. It was of him & some woman's arm. Why cut out some one out of the picture. Who is that Woman that they cut out? is it Elizabeth or was it Gina? I think it would be Gina because she wouldn't want to leave evidence of herself behind in case she wad to run. I think Tom is a plant for whomever Red is going against.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yonatan

[2]Nov 4, 2013
    • level: 1
    I think it's likely that he's not who he says he is as well. If it were Lizzie in the picture in question, don't you think she would have remembered taking it at some point? I think Gina was lying about not knowing Tom. If it was all some elaborate scheme by Red it doesn't add up; at least not at this point. Why go through all the trouble to research Tom, track his movements, create passports based on those movements, have your dying criminal friend rough him up badly; only to have everything exposed by one person(Gina) who you implicate as being involved also. Especially if Tom is just some guy trying to make an honest living and live happily with Lizzie. Does really add up nor does it fit who Red has portrayed himself to be thus far.

fujin_mage

[3]Nov 6, 2013
    • level: 7
    its a Wangle meant to manipulate us.

waterlady03

[4]Dec 24, 2013
    • level: 6

I think it was Gina, which could confirm Red's initial suspicion that she and Tom were lovers. I still believe there is more to him that he's willing to let on, out of fear that Liz could be killed by the people he works for.

Scandal2000

[5]Jan 3, 2014
    • level: 7

I have no doubts he is a bad guy. Regardless of his motives good or bad, Red always is truthful when it comes to a person's character and who is bad and who isn't.