The Blacklist Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on NBCIn Season

Megan Boone Getting Better and Better

Scandal2000

[1]Feb 25, 2014
    • level: 7

I know she gets criticized by some fans, but I think Megan Boone is doing a great job.She doesn't have a ton of experience as an actress, but she has really grown into her role as a young FBI agent. She doesn't know what to think about her husband but obviously loves in and she is beginning to care about Reddington (James Spader). I think she still suspects he may be her father.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shoneydog

[2]Mar 29, 2014
    • level: 2
    Yes she is getting better. I really like Donald Ressler as well. I hope Donald and Liz become closer. It seems like Donald and Red are starting to warm up to each other.

Webminky

[3]Apr 1, 2014
    • level: 1

I think what Red has done with all of them is very clever, they are all indebted to him, but in a way that they have a perverse loyalty to him. He gave Donald back his lover after saving his life and took the vengeance he couldn't. He gave the CIA girl a chance when she was duped by her bosses into betraying the team rather than kill her. The computer tech is alive and free after Red investigated properly, without his help, he would have been jailed. Even Harold owes him a favour or two.

The writers on this show are outstanding, I think Megan Boone is coming into her own, it actually worked her not having much acting experience, she was very jittery in the early days, now she has some experience, she is believable as an experienced agent.

I do love this show, one of the best on TV for plot, consistency and James Spader is just epic as this character.