The Blacklist

Ivan

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 24, 2014 on NBC

• License plates goof

1.5
    The license plate of the car involved in the accident of the cyber-guy at the beginning of the episode (93N-LI62) is the same of the car used by the abducted girl on ep 13 "the Cyprus Agency"
  • Toms days are numbered!

Liz finally wakes up and smells the coffee! Toms days are numbered!
  • Found it interesting.

This was a good episode with an interesting vilain that we were hunting down. Things got really interesting and really unpredictable and it was a very fun episode right throughout.

On a personal note, things are getting very interesting regarding Tom. Liz has finally made the connections - I can't wait to see where this goes!

I think this one was one of the best episodesof the Blacklaist! I can't wait for netx week's!
  • Agent Keen is not very good as a profiler

Isn't she supposed to be a good profiler? Be on top of everything and read everyone's minds? But yet she's always the last to find out about everything. That's what I don't like about this show. She needs to step up a little, don't you think? Be a little more clever.

But the rest is good. Red is the real deal of the show and he always captivates us with just the right amount of suspense and action. Although, all this trouble because a kid was in love? Oh, please!