The Blacklist

No. 16: Anslo Garrick - Conclusion

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Dec 02, 2013 on NBC

• Did Red lie?

Great conclusion to this 2 part story, with many questions waiting to be answered. Did Red lie about being her father? or is there more to this story than what was too obvious from the beginning?
  • Brilliant!

This was a great continuation of the superb episode we had last week. Garrick finds a way into the box and all of a sudden Red is in the wind and the FBI is clutching at straws.

It was all very interesting, particularly with some great reveleations, such as that interesting phone call at the end. Really intrigued!

Looking forward to more!
  • Even nerds can shoot in the FBI

Real Indiana Jones moment when the bad guy had Keen and was prepared to bet Aram couldn't take him out.

Oops, you lose.

Assuming that was Aram's first shot in anger, the scene was well handled instead of it just being easy to take someone out.

Aram is a keeper I believe, for the future.

Keen's escape from the truck was pretty cool as was Ressler shooting the guy about to take out the boss man.

Keen's question to Red about being her father was interesting. At least it has tickled her thinking process and Red's denial was abrupt, to say the least. Do I believe him? I really don't know.

While this episode didn't have the driving urgency of last week's ep, still a very exciting series, so far.

Can't wait for the ongoing story.
NBC