The Blacklist

The Pavlovich Brothers

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Apr 21, 2014 on NBC

• Very interesting!

One of my favourite episodes so far as we get an interesting case, plus a really exciting series of developments with regards t o Tom. Following him around was interesting - just how many people work for Red? Only he can know I guess. If that.

The scenes back at the house were so intense, and there were some big moments, including an awesome fight and a great ending. Wonder what lies in that back of that bank in the vault! Can't wait to find out!

Phenomenal episode!
  • He sure loves her

Was a great Episode, altough liz seems really clumsy. I'm sure that Tom really loves her. He always wanted to leave the City with her, why would he wanna do that if Red is in working with the FBI? Tom went dark for Berlin, why would he kill joline? I think he really wanted Liz as his "real" wife and to start a new life somewhere else. Also that he said "I love you" before he left the house with the dog. Btw, I never realised they had a dog, I'm I the only one?
  • Poor Lizzy , all the confusion making her dizzy.

Okay, well, it was a bit different then I expected. Red delivers Tom ,all but wrapped up in a bow for her. Yet, in the next episode it shows her being mad at Red . As if he is now the bad guy. I'm not sure what to think. Poor girl can't trust no one. I can't stand Tom anyway, he's a little whimp. He just screams weak. I dunno but I can't stand looking at him at all. Glad he's gone. GO LIZZY!

Back to Tom tho, was he really put there to target Liz? If so, in what capacity? He obviously does not want to hurt her, yet the school teacher who was handling him , told Tom that Liz was his target. So was Tom a double agent? I think so. Put there for Liz's protection but working the other side too? Or the other way around? Was he just supposed to target Liz in the sense that if he married FBI , he could find out information easier for the other side? And has Red been leading Liz around the whole time, for his own gain? Something to ponder, as I wait for the next episode.
  • Tom does not pull punches!

Tom does not pull punches either verbally or physically! He was brutally honest with Liz. His answers to her questions would make most people curl up in a ball and suck their thumbs!
  • What about that picture?

Well about agent's Keen combat skills, well she's FBI agent not CIA, also this is the reason she cant follow someone without being seen :P

The thing with the dog left by the door was a bad move from him I agree, if he was to go for a walk or even take the dog with him and dump it on the street, everyone would have wander what happened with "did Tom got kidnapped?"

But the thing I hate about this 19 ep is the PICTURE!!! what is on that damn picture? Anyone know? or do I have to wait 1 week to find out?
  • 'How is this all going to end?'

God, can someone beat the crap out of agent Keen? I mean for good. I said it before and I say it again: she is the worst federal agent ever! First, she losses control of her emotions by following Tom and gets caught; she is so bad at tailing people. Second, she can never win a fight; didn't they teach you how to bring down a guy of regular size in the academy? And third, please grow a pair, Lizzie! How can you be so dumb? C'mon! Everyone can play you!

Why Tom left the dog by the door? Isn't he a pro? Stupid, stupid. He let Lizzie know that he knew she knew. He could've just told her he was going for a walk (or simply vanish). Now, is he really one of the good guys?

I'm a little confused. Am I wrong or Red saw where they put the Chinese girl and did nothing? I guess I was falling asleep.

This ep's plot wasn't one of the best but it wasn't so bad either; so average. It could have been better now that the season is almost over. Please don't let the finale be so average!