The Blacklist

Season 1 Episode 10

No. 16: Anslo Garrick - Conclusion

Full Episode: No. 16: Anslo Garrick - Conclusion

Full Episode Summary

After Anslo tries to go after Red, things don't go as he planned. They soon discover there is a mole at the FBI and has to figure out who before it is too late for the whole city.

9.1
out of 10
Average Rating
132 votes
Episode Discussion (13)
I think Tom is going to be a sneaky sob later on and i kinda like the suspense. I wonder, who the new big player is, though.
I too am getting tired of the Tom situation and they need to either develop his character or kill him off. I was glad that they at least made it more realistic that he told her to quit her job. Most men would have done that after the Zumani attack.

If Red decides to work with the FBI again, it will be under a whole new set of circumstances. My guess is he will only meet with Liz, maybe Ressler too if he accompanies her. But the game has definitely changed. Should be interesting to see how this plays out for the remainder of the season, 12 more episodes.

Personally, I don't think Red was very convincing when he said NO to Liz that he was not her father. Remember he told Sam "You will always be her father, all I can hope to do is love her and protect her as you have."? Anyway the FBI has his DNA, that is how they knew he was in the warehouse where they found Anslo. All Liz has to do is get ahold of the report and have her own DNA done if she really wants to know.

[Fergy1: I am sure happy the show is only going to be off for 6 weeks. The trailer said it will return January 13th. Other shows that are doing split seasons are not going to be back on until the end of February.]

Actually Jan 13 we start a three-episode run, then we are without Red for February while waiting for the Olympics to end.

PS - are you the Fergy from wsjblog? The WSJ is changing it's blog rules and some of us are looking for another board to discuss our favorite show.
This is one of my favorite new shows the only thing i am a little mad about is that they killed luli i liked her alot just dont really see why they had to kill her off but besides that great episode o yea i hope her husband is a bad guy kinda already over that guy lol

He is a criminal... "All criminals lie"
Red late 50's Lizzy 28-32, totally plausible.
Perhaps a total lie...but do consider, Lizzy is in her late 30's perhaps early 40's, Red is in his early 50's. Is it not plausible that he is her Big Brother...I have yet to find a single human to agree with me on this, but I am sticking to it. He has had her in the Baby Sister Protection Program. Perhaps Alan Alda is their father.
Well I'm clearly reading into that pause as a total lie.
I don't think it's a total lie. I believe he is related to her, but not as a father or big brother. Perhaps an uncle? But he definitely took too long to answer the question (and even more for her to ask it).
Tuesday