The Bold and the Beautiful

Ep. #4918

Aired Weekdays 1:30 PM Oct 19, 2006 on CBS

• Shane goes up against Stephanie and Hector.

Watching Shane sit on the chair while Hector yells out for him was hilarious and the only reason why I gave this episode such a high score. I'm sorry I thought this was funny cuz Hector is blind but after what he did, this was a riot.

Stephanie is very good to point out how certain people only tell the truth when it suits them....today Shane could have said the same thing to her. Stephanie was worried about Shane opening his mouth about what he saw despite the fact he repeatedly said he would not (he was probably scheming!). Now when she thinks she can help Taylor by having him come forward, it was funny how Shane reminded her that she is the one who wanted him to say nothing about what he saw. Will he continue to keep his mouth closed or will he save Taylor and get something out of it? I have said it before and I'll say it again....Stephanie needs to have a distraction. A man who comes into her life unexpectedly....and for once on this show, she will stop meddling in her kids' lives. There is only so much butting in I can watch before I start fast forwarding thru any scenes with Stephanie trying to manipulate people for the sake of her kids' "happiness"!
CBS