The Bold and the Beautiful

Ep. #5097

Aired Weekdays 1:30 PM Jul 06, 2007 on CBS

• you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below

you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box edit 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below. 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below. 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below.
AFNPAC