The Bold and the Beautiful

Ep. #5295

Aired Weekdays 1:30 PM Apr 22, 2008 on CBS

• So incredible in so many ways.

I was so very very glad for Taylor when she got back custody of baby Jack; because as Nick said- Jack needs two parents. When it showed Storm in the lab room with the earrings and it showed two different reactions to Ashley; one, she reacted positively and kissed him, and the other one, she reacted pretty much like i thought she would- negatively and got kind of scared/terrified. Which he did that to kind of make her feel more "comfortable" in their relationship. And i was also really really happy when Brooke didnt get what she wanted by the judge giving Taylor part-custody. I also thought the very end was a good part when Rick was eavesdropping on Taylor and Brooke's conversation in the courtroom about Taylor and Rick's engagement. One other good part was when Nick was ALSO eavedropping on Storm and Katie and how Ashley might knowing about the incident with Stephanie and Storm. This episode was not QUITE as good as yesterdays, but this one is probably one of the best so far in season 22. Completely awesome.