The Bold and the Beautiful

Ep. #6595

Aired Weekdays 1:30 PM Jun 17, 2013 on CBS

• A Message to all the BROOKE & HOPE fans - "HOMEWRECKERS"

To all those Brooke/Hope/Donna fans, you people disgust me! It's people like you that share the same interests like those mentioned above that have increased the divorce rate in this country. It is totally despicable, you people have absolutely no morals. You honestly think it is right that a woman steals her sister's husband and her daughter then makes the moves on a man whose wife was in a terrible accident which resulted in the loss of their unborn child. Gosh, the taste of vomit fills the inside of my mouth just thinking about it. You people make me sick!!! Honest, proud women have lost good men because of women like Brooke who for the love of all things good in the world cannot for one second keep those legs of hers closed. I may not agree with what has happened so far in B&B but i am hoping that the writers have some sort of punishment for Brooke. She so deserves it. And as for little miss Hope, all your morals and virtue have gone out the window together with your common sense ... if you had any... if you didn't well that's totally your mother's fault! She could have left Liam to deal with the loss of his unborn child with the woman who matters most... his wife! But NO, she had to inject herself into the equation like a deadly virus, slowly killing off all that is good in Steffy's life. Since this is a soap and fictional it truly scares me to think that there are women out there that are the same as Brook and Hope. Tisk tisk tisk ... how is this for thought ... 5 different men from whom 6 different children!