The Bold and the Beautiful Forums

Weekdays 1:30 PM on CBSIn Season

Brooke Logan

Is she a slut or does she just fall in love often?

randan02

[1]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 10
    Can someone update me on Brooke's love life because I'm starting to get a promiscuous vibe from Brooke. Today she tried to use sex to get nick to help her or I may have misunderstood. I've only been watching this show for 2 years and in that time Brooke has slept with and/or married 2 brothers and one of their fathers. And from Stephanie's innuendos she slept with Thorn and her own daughter's husband. Can someone please tell me of her romatic history because I am trying to figure out if she is a person who falls in love many times or she just can't can't keep her legs closed for a month. Can someone also tell me if she has ever been involved with someone and not cheat on them by sleeping with or kissing someone else.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

schoochy

[2]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 2
    From what I can remember, Brooke married Eric, had an affair with Ridge, had an affair with Bridget's husband Deacon, married Thorne, married Ridge, slept with Nick on the night that Ridge was assumed dead, married Ridge, annulled Ridge, declared her love for Nick while he was married to Bridget, married Nick, divorced Nick, engaged to Ridge.

THEJELLYBEAN66

[3]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 17
    randan02 wrote:
    I am trying to figure out if she is a person who falls in love many times or she just can't can't keep her legs closed for a month.

Brooke just can't keep her legs closed...plain and simple.
    schoochy wrote:
    From what I can remember, Brooke married Eric, had an affair with Ridge, had an affair with Bridget's husband Deacon, married Thorne, married Ridge, slept with Nick on the night that Ridge was assumed dead, married Ridge, annulled Ridge, declared her love for Nick while he was married to Bridget, married Nick, divorced Nick, engaged to Ridge.

That's all??? or is that all you remember??
    Sounds kinda nasty when you see it like that! Ew...

Billie3

[4]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 20

Despite how awful her character really is, she is a great actress. And she's one of the best "criers" on daytime. Her and Nikki Newman (Y&R) take my votes for best criers.  Their tears just flow! 

There's nothing worse than an actor faking crying.

Edited on 02/15/2007 10:26pm

randan02

[5]Feb 16, 2007
    That is unbelievable! I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt because she is such a nice person, but it is obvious she just can't keep her legs close for minute. Please tell me she didn't sleep with another person from the Forrester bloodline. Did she also sleep with Amber? Massimo? Thomas? Maybe it'll be easier to tell me who she DIDN'T sleep with.

SavoloyLips

[6]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 54

As a co-editor for this show you would expect me to know quite a bit, so here you go, here's the history of the love life of our one and only Brooke Logan.

She dated and was engaged to marry Dave Reed in 1987, however that was called off and she was involved with Ridge Forrester from 1988-1989, during this time Brooke fell pregnant with his child, but suffered a miscarriage. Brooke slept with Eric Forrester when Ridge returned to Caroline and fell pregnant with Rick in 1990, Eric married her in 1991, but while married to Eric, Brooke continued to be involved with Ridge after Caroline's death from 1991-1992, during which she fell pregnant again and gave birth to Bridget in 1992, a child that both men claimed fatherhood of, Eric and Brooke divorced in 1993. The fight for Forrester Creations followed and this was the time Brooke was involved with her attorney Connor Davis in 1993. Brooke was later engaged to James Warwick in 1994, but she finally married Ridge in 1994, a marriage that lasted until 1995 when Taylor returned alive from Morocco and Ridge was still legally married to her. Brooke married Grant Chambers in 1996-1997, but the union was invalid due to a false minister conducting the ceremony. Ridge and Brooke were remarried in 1998, but this was annulled when Ridge returned to Taylor whom was pregnant with Thomas. A fling with Victor Newman followed in 1998 during a business deal with the Genoa City tycoon, as well as a further fling with Pierce Peterson in 1999. Brooke became involved with Thorne Forrester in 1999, and they were finally married in 2001, this was annulled when Brooke confessed to still loving Ridge. Brooke had an affair with Deacon Sharpe in 2001, whom was married to her daughter Bridget, and gave birth to thier child Hope in 2002. Brooke married Whipple Jones III in 2002 to keep the secret of Hope's real father. This was annulled when the truth was revealed. Brooke and Ridge were married again from 2003-2004 after Taylor's death, this union ended when Brooke slept with Nick Marone after thinking that Ridge had died, however Brooke and Ridge remarried later in 2004 when she gave birth to their son, RJ. The marriage was invalid due to Taylor returning from the dead a second time in 2005. Brooke admitted her love to Nick later that same year but remarried Eric 2005-2006 for the sake of Bridget, they divorced when Bridget's marriage to Nick ended, and Brooke became involved and married Nick in 2006. They divorced in 2006 after he slept with Bridget and Ridge unintentionally raped Brooke. Brooke has now found herself engaged to Ridge again as of 2007....

....and the story continues.

THEJELLYBEAN66

[7]Feb 18, 2007
    Ugh, I'm exhausted...!

randan02

[8]Feb 18, 2007
    Wow, that's an active and unbiased history....and a bit incestuous. So in your opinion, is Brooke a slut or does she just fall in love alot? 

ez1jb

[9]Feb 19, 2007
    • level: 14
    Victor Newman, too? Oh man, talk about crossing over. She doesn't let the restraints of 1 show stop her.

SavoloyLips

[10]Feb 20, 2007
    I'm really a Brooke fan, however, I don't think she's a slut. I do believe that she just falls in love way too much because she is looking for something that's perfect, something that never ever exsists, as such she's always dissapointed. I wouldn't call her a slut though, because if she was, she wouldn't get married to these men. She is just looking for a man to look after her.

SavoloyLips

[11]Feb 20, 2007
    I meant to say I'm NOT really a Brooke fan.

THEJELLYBEAN66

[12]Feb 20, 2007
    SavoloyLips wrote:
    I meant to say I'm NOT really a Brooke fan.

LOL! I love how you posted at 4:00 and then at 4:01 you corrected it (instead of just editing). That was funny.

randan02

[13]Mar 29, 2007
    Brooke really is stupid. It's not because she didn't slap the taste out of Ridge's mouth when he hit her son, not because she waited till Ridge hit Rick to call off the Wedding, Not because she didn't teach Rick to defend himself against middle-aged men, but because she will go back to Ridge by end of 2007. She always goes back to him and his family. She allowed his mother to torture her for over 20 years. He left her for Taylor even after he found out his mother faked a heart attack, and since then, he has continued to let his mother make a mold of his manhood, and use it for herself, because he certainly has no use for it. Stephanie is 10 times more manly than him; appearance and all. He also raped her. How do you love someone for 20 years, and not know when they aren't sober? He kissed her daughter several times, when they were together. Each time he mistreated her, she said it was 'unforgivable', and 4 months later they are listening to 'unforgettable' at their wedding. There is nothing he can do to her, that will make her stop running back to him. Maybe if Ridge slapped her around a little;that might knock some sense into her. He's tried tried everything else, what with the cheating and the raping.

Nakidka

[14]Mar 30, 2007

I think Brooke Logan is NOT a slut...

Actually, as far as I remember, I've always been a big fan of her, and I just think that she's a lost, unstable woman... who just tends to follow her heart, even though I admit that she should be much more reasonnable, of course ! I don't see her like a heartless maneater... but like an incorrigible idealist who always gets disappointed by her lovers... again and again... And her obsession with Ridge is SO cruel, isn't it ? I hope someday she'll be able to move on... and forget him FOR GOOD... I don't feel like she's the one to blame in that show...

randan02

[15]Mar 30, 2007
    Maybe she isn't a slut, but she definitely doesn't take marriafe seriously as she does it every year, sometime twice a year, and she can't stop herself from cheating each time. And this is coming from someone who has only been watching this for 2 years. I still don't know how many other people she cheated on beyond 2 years ago.

THEJELLYBEAN66

[16]Mar 30, 2007
    Nakidka wrote:

I think Brooke Logan is NOT a slut...

Actually, as far as I remember, I've always been a big fan of her, and I just think that she's a lost, unstable woman... who just tends to follow her heart, even though I admit that she should be much more reasonnable, of course ! I don't see her like a heartless maneater... but like an incorrigible idealist who always gets disappointed by her lovers... again and again... And her obsession with Ridge is SO cruel, isn't it ? I hope someday she'll be able to move on... and forget him FOR GOOD... I don't feel like she's the one to blame in that show...

Oh, she's a slut all right...that doesn't make her a bad person; I still like her too but in reality..she's a slut.

Nakidka

[17]Mar 31, 2007

Hmmm.. Yeah, OK... She's made a LOT of mistakes, she's very often been unfaithful, and OK !! she's never been the "bride of the year" lol, but I wouldn't call her a "slut" though.. I've been watching that show since I was a child (in French), and during all these years, I've had the opportunity to "observ" her character, and my conclusion is that she's truly unstable.. Many times, I even thought she was COMPLETELY crazy !! What this woman needs is a good therapy, don't you think ? lol Maybe the writers should do something about that.. lol Dunno.. to give a kinda "fresh start" to the "Whore of Beverly Hills" as Stephany called her..

What do you think ? 

slummber007

[18]Mar 31, 2007
    • level: 2
    Personally, I think the girl is a slut. What ever happened to just staying to your self a little while? And the whole little situation with her going back and forth with Ridge is getting old and worn out! Either she loves him or she don't!! And another thing, if I were her, I couldn't put up with all of Stephanie's **** I think the show needs some new people because everyone is just sleeping with everyone and this crap has been going in circles for years!

randan02

[19]Mar 31, 2007
    So does anyone else think she is going to go back to Ridge by the end of the year?

Nakidka

[20]Mar 31, 2007

randan02 wrote:
    So does anyone else think she is going to go back to Ridge by the end of the year?

I do ! lol Unfortunately, I really think she's going to fall for him AGAIN and again... and again !! And as always, I guess they'll say something like "we're meant to be together" !! lol

At my point, the real question is: will they stay together FOR GOOD, someday ? Hmm... I have some doubts about that...