The Bold and the Beautiful Forums

Weekdays 1:30 PM on CBSIn Season

Phoebe is dead how do you feel about it?

Anime_lover14

[1]Dec 5, 2008
    • level: 7
    I feel mostly bad for steffy because she is her twin and now......... then there is poor ridge and taylor who just got there daughter back and lost for good this time its very upsetting. this is like dr. phil.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

THEJELLYBEAN66

[2]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 17
    I'm glad Phoebe is gone. Ever since they brought her to the show with this girl, her s/ls have been crap. Now they have to get rid of Marcus, whose arrival to the show was handled/written badly (and I'm being nice when I say "badly"). Also, why don't we get a new character on the show and make him a hairdresser who is new in town? He runs into Katie, who just happens to be a friend of hers...he takes one look at Nick and offers to help him out.

Adam_Dicy

[3]Dec 10, 2008
    • level: 88
    Anime_lover14 wrote:
    I feel mostly bad for steffy because she is her twin and now......... then there is poor ridge and taylor who just got there daughter back and lost for good this time its very upsetting. this is like dr. phil.

I know it was pretty sad when Ridge held Phoebe in his arms as she died, oh and I didn't like what TheJellyBean66 wrote about that person being "glad that Phoebe is gone and the next character to go is Marcus and the way he arrived was written badly and to make him a hairdresser". I mean that's just plain cruel to say a mean thing like that, MacKenzie Mauzy is a very talented actress/singer and was a great asset to the B&B I wished that she had stayed on the show longer.

THEJELLYBEAN66

[4]Dec 20, 2008
    • level: 17
    MM is not that great a singer and her acting needs help. She's just not that good. Please go back and re-read my post...where did I say Marcus should be a hairdresser??

Billie3

[5]Dec 26, 2008
    • level: 20

Adam_Dicy wrote:
    Anime_lover14 wrote:
    I know it was pretty sad when Ridge held Phoebe in his arms as she died, oh and I didn't like what TheJellyBean66 wrote about that person being "glad that Phoebe is gone and the next character to go is Marcus and the way he arrived was written badly and to make him a hairdresser". I mean that's just plain cruel to say a mean thing like that, MacKenzie Mauzy is a very talented actress/singer and was a great asset to the B&B I wished that she had stayed on the show longer.

I agree with what TheJellyBean66 had to say about the actress who played Phoebe. Her acting skills were limited at best and the viewers likely found it difficult to take her seriously. I personally never liked her either, and I'm sure that the writers/directors knew that she was not a favourite amongst viewers. Since ratings are at an all time low, it was best they got rid of her and focused their storylines on the more talented and likeable characters.

intan285

[6]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 3

i could not have been more happier

Anime_lover14

[7]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 7
    THEJELLYBEAN66 wrote:
    MM is not that great a singer and her acting needs help. She's just not that good. Please go back and re-read my post...where did I say Marcus should be a hairdresser??
    sorry this is totally off topic but i want to know how you get pictures under your signature do you think you can tell me plz????