TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

The Bold and the Beautiful Forums

Weekdays 1:30 PM on CBSIn Season

Should Brooke take Ridge back?

mandymack

[1]Feb 2, 2006
    • level: 4
    I've only been watching the show since January 2nd so please be patient with me if I'm off on a few things.
    At first when I started watching I thought he shouldn't have left Brooke in the first place. Then when he went back to Taylor and I really wanted them to stay together and try to make that work if they could. Now I just think Ridge is a a bit confused. He needs to be with Taylor.
    Edited on 02/02/2006 10:42am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Milks23

[2]Feb 2, 2006
    • level: 50
    Ur right Ridge is ver very confused.

Although, I hate Brooke I want them together so Taylor can be free to be with Hector.

mandymack

[3]Feb 3, 2006
    That's true...Ridge doesn't really deserve Taylor I guess. She should have someone who loves her the way ridge "love" Brooke. I think Hector could provide that for he. I wonder if she could love Hector in that same way?

I have a question...since I haven't been watching for a very long time. I know Ridge adn Taylor were together...then something happened to Taylor and Ridge then thinks she's dead so he marries Brooke. Then I know Taylor comes back and he's torn then he decides to go back to Taylor. And then we are brought to where we are now. My question is: What happened to Taylor in the first place? Sorry if it seems like a stupid question.

Milks23

[4]Feb 3, 2006
    Mandy there's no such thing as a stupid question. It's a long story....so brace urself

Ok. Taylor died after she was shot by villianess Sheila (that's a whole another story ) and she died. But the truth in fact Hunter wanted to leave B&B which was the reason she was killed off. Anyway, the family thought Taylor was dead...but when Bradley Bell (who is the head writer for the show) wanted Taylor to return he wrote the story where Prince Omar...a wealthy man from her past kidnapped a comatose Taylor and nursed her back to health.

After successfully escaping his palace, she returned home.

I hope that helps........anymore questions, just ask.

mandymack

[5]Feb 3, 2006
    Yeah that helps a lot, Thanks. Just one more question...did Ridge have feelings for Brooke before Taylor adn he were married in the first place....cause Taylor makes a remark to Ridge about how the only reason he married her in the first place was case Stephie never liked Brooke in the first place.

I can't believe I'm so into this..I used to laugh at my parents for watching Days of Our Lives!
    Thanks a lot.

Milks23

[6]Feb 5, 2006
    mandymack wrote:
    Yeah that helps a lot, Thanks. Just one more question...did Ridge have feelings for Brooke before Taylor adn he were married in the first place....cause Taylor makes a remark to Ridge about how the only reason he married her in the first place was case Stephie never liked Brooke in the first place.

I can't believe I'm so into this..I used to laugh at my parents for watching Days of Our Lives!
    Thanks a lot.

Ridge knew Brooke first........but I think his love for Taylor is stronger. Even though he left her for Brooke ...he'll be back...in fact his already jealous of the intention Hector is giving her

SassyEmt

[7]Feb 6, 2006
    • level: 2
    I hope Brooke does not take Ridge back, I like her with Nick and I wish they would have put them together from the start. I sometimes hope that RJ ends up being Nick's and then Ridge won't have such a hold on Brooke.

When it comes to Taylor, I would rather see her with Ridge. I don't care much for her being with Hector, they just don't match. Hector was such a pig to Samantha when it came to money, how is he going to be towards Taylor, she has money too. Does he expect her to give up her huge house and move to his little one. Doesn't make sense to me.

Milks23

[8]Feb 6, 2006
    SassyEmt wrote:
    When it comes to Taylor, I would rather see her with Ridge. I don't care much for her being with Hector, they just don't match. Hector was such a pig to Samantha when it came to money, how is he going to be towards Taylor, she has money too. Does he expect her to give up her huge house and move to his little one. Doesn't make sense to me.

I agree...but then again Syndey Penny (Sam) was leaving the show, so that must have been her storyline out.

DE1979

[9]Feb 24, 2006
    • level: 8
    I really hope Ridge ends up bitter and alone. I want Taylor to end up with Hector, Brooke with Nick and Bridget with Dante! Serve him right... he always wants the one he can't have and once he has them and see's the other with someone else he wants them back. They are both better off without him.

Next thing you know though, Taylor will end up with Eric.

Anita428

[10]Mar 1, 2006
    • level: 1
    And should I remind you that Taylor took the bullet that was meant for Brooke therefore saving her life. But neither Brooke or Ridge seems to remember that after her return, only that it disrupted their lives and now he is confused about what he wants. I hope he ends up alone and suffering, he is a spoiled egotistical arrogant jerk!

Anita428

Kon-Kai

[11]Jul 6, 2006
    • level: 11
    I think Brooke should get a restraining order. I don't particularly like her but Ridge needs to back off! He has ruined EVERYbody's life!! - He messed up Taylor and Brooke goodness knows Sam and all the others!!!

ScroogeMcNix

[12]Jul 6, 2006
    • level: 6
       I disagree I think Brooke belongs with Ridge because he loved her like no man ever did.  I'm hoping that Stephanie's plan with posting the nude shot at the wedding for Nick to see is "Strike Three"!  Nick is a control freak and he's concerned about what he wants and isn't willing to make a sacrifice to let Brooke do what she loves in fashion.  I say right on Stephanie and Ridge I hope your plan works!  As a guy who's having girl problems myself I sympathize with Ridge and really hope that he gets her because I think he needs to be with her.  let's hope that that's what happens tomorrow (Friday)!!!    

sweetness_19

[13]Jul 11, 2006
    Ridge should get a life he doesn't deserve Taylor or Brooke although i don't paarticularly like Brooke. Nick and Brooke are great together, he just needs to get over himself and realise that Brooke won't change and he should love her for who she is. Taylor and Hector should be together.

crboudville

[14]Aug 23, 2006
    Brooke should never take Ridge back again in her life cause there's a very simple explanation for this. Basically, Ridge has ruined everybody's life and this refers to all the women he has loved in his life including Taylor. Remember there were several episodes in the B&B when Ridge couldn't decide whether he wants to have  Brooke or Taylor back with him? Ridge was so confused that he couldnt decide which lady he wants to have.

Ridge should not cause disruptions to people's lives. Because of him, both of them couldn't move on in their own lives. Each of them trying to win him over, suffering in silence for God knows how long..as long as it took for him  to make his decision. Unfortunately for Brooke, she always turns out to be the loser. All thanks to Stephanie Forrester who is her greatest enemy of all time.

Taylor who wins the usual battle was of course rather glad with the way things turn out to be for her as she thought Ridge was all hers but eventually figures that it was all because of Stephanies lies and manipulation which caused her to win Ridge back.

Even after Brooke has finally discovered the truth about Stephanie and all her plans, thinking that Ridge would finally take her back, he stills hesitate about the situation and couldn't make up his mind...probably feeling guilty about his own actions.

After going through all those miseries and trying her best to get out of the painful memories and situation, she finally moves on with her live with Nick..thinking that she has fallen in love with the only man she has been searching for..things turn out for the worse when Nick had a relationship with Bridget, her daughter.

Ridge shouldn't have her back at all. He shouldn't play with Brooke's feelings thinking he can have her back anytime he wants. He should know that Brooke has moved on with her live and that's it. Couldn't he just realise that people are entitled to the love they desire and have been searching all these while? If he truely wants Brooke, he should make up his mind immediately and stick to the commitments he made with her instead of breaking all the marriages which they had previously.

pamgage2000

[15]Jul 22, 2009
    The writers need to make up their minds on whether Ridge should be with Brooke or Taylor. The choice should be Brooke. He married her again and pledged his love forever. For the love of God let Brooke stop crying! Start a storyline about Thomas, Ridge's son. Anything but Ridge's lack of commitment!