The Bold and the Beautiful Forums

Weekdays 1:30 PM on CBSIn Season

Susan Flannery takes sick leave

Billie3

[1]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 20

It has been reported that Susan Flannery has requested some time off in order to recuperate from an illness. Her last airdate was September 11th. I hope that she recovers quickly and soon returns to the show. What would B&B be without feisty old Stephanie?

Source: http://celebratingthesoaps.com/news.html

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

THEJELLYBEAN66

[2]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 17
    Certainly not the same. B&B IS Susan Flannery. I wonder if they had to re-write that whole Brooke's rape storyline... Stephanie is a piece of work and even though she pointed Andy in Brooke's direction, how was she to know what kind of person he really was? And would Stephanie REALLY apologize for what happened to Brooke? I don't think it was Stephanie's intention for Andy to rape Brooke but I don't think she'd be sorry to have heard about it. She would have yammered on about how it was consensual but afterwards regretted it knowing it wouldn't help her case to get the kids back....or something along those lines. I knew something was up when Brooke read that letter...now I know. Thanks.

Billie3

[3]Sep 15, 2007
    • level: 20

Yeah, I agree, B&B = Stephanie (aka Susan Flannery). And apparently they had to rewrite some of the scenes in recent days, so that's likely why Brooke read the letter instead of being confronted by Stephanie in person.

I just hope that it's nothing too serious. I'd hate to see Susan leave the show. It's her and KKL that keeps me watching, lol.