The Bold and the Beautiful Forums

Weekdays 1:30 PM on CBSIn Season

What is Steffy thinking?

Adam_Dicy

[1]Dec 26, 2008
    • level: 88
    I'm in total shock after watching today's episode, Steffy going to see Rick and them embracing which lead to a passionate kiss, I thought OMG!!!. Steffy has a great guy in Marcus, I mean come on with Rick, what are these writer's thinking for crying out loud.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Anime_lover14

[2]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 7
    i totally agree. steffy and marcus are cute. she should not cheat on him with rick. b3efore phoebe died she was totally against it and now her sisters dead so she thinks that her feelings are different. what are they thinking marcus is way better and hotter than rick and their destroying a perfectly good relationship

Adam_Dicy

[3]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 88
    Anime_lover14 wrote:
    i totally agree. steffy and marcus are cute. she should not cheat on him with rick. before phoebe died she was totally against it and now her sisters dead so she thinks that her feelings are different. what are they thinking marcus is way better and hotter than rick and their destroying a perfectly good relationship
    Yeah, I agree Marcus and Steffy are cute together(and Jacqueline MacInnes-Wood is a better improvement then the other actresses that have played Steffy)Texas Battle is good as Marcus Walton, I watched yesterday's episode and Marcus got on one knee and proposed to Steffy I thought it was very romantic with all the candles lit, but I watched today's episode and Steffy said to Marcus that she doesn't feel the same way towards him anymore and they agree to be friends I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! and what you said Anime_lover14 about Marcus being way better then Rick I agree completely.
    Edited on 01/09/2009 11:08am