The Book of Daniel Forums

NBC (ended 2006)

Ponderings.....

karmicqueen

[1]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 1
    I was absolutely flabbergasted by the cancellation of this show. I heard NO episodes would be shown, not-even those that had been filmed. I thought back to the cancellation of Law & Order: Trial By Jury, they'd cancelled that, and yet still shown it's final-episodes; also, it got better ratings than the Office, but Office was kept around for its "high-class" viewers. Now, may I ask, are we, the viewers of the Book of Daniel, poor, cheap scumbags? If so, I'd like you to enlighten us to the ways of YOUR world, the world that says that the AFA controls our ever-nearing United States of CHENEY!!! How could they even call themselves the American Family Association? They seem to think anyone in any of the Americas that's not a Right-Wing Christian deserves to die, that they shouldn't even be heard, let-alone seen. Thank you for your time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[2]Jan 26, 2006
    • level: 7
    karmicqueen wrote:
    I was absolutely flabbergasted by the cancellation of this show. I heard NO episodes would be shown, not-even those that had been filmed. I thought back to the cancellation of Law & Order: Trial By Jury, they'd cancelled that, and yet still shown it's final-episodes; also, it got better ratings than the Office, but Office was kept around for its "high-class" viewers. Now, may I ask, are we, the viewers of the Book of Daniel, poor, cheap scumbags? If so, I'd like you to enlighten us to the ways of YOUR world, the world that says that the AFA controls our ever-nearing United States of CHENEY!!! How could they even call themselves the American Family Association? They seem to think anyone in any of the Americas that's not a Right-Wing Christian deserves to die, that they shouldn't even be heard, let-alone seen. Thank you for your time.

Huh?

karmicqueen

[3]Feb 1, 2006
    • level: 1
    I mean, it's not REALLY about the ratings, because NBC has kept other-shows with low-ratings on(i.e. "The Office"), while cancelling others w/ higher-ratings(i.e. Law and Order: Trial by Jury). Their reason for keeping "the Office" was it had high-income viewers, I'm just saying, why keep a low-ratings show like that, but not like this, unless you are again saying it's because we who watch it are poor scumbags.