The Book of Daniel Forums

NBC (ended 2006)

Unaired episode on TONITE

IAChad79

[21]Feb 7, 2006
    • level: 7
    Placide wrote:
    Since they skipped an episode, the one that really was suppose to be the 4th, is there only one episode left now? Or two? It's 8 episodes, it was suppose to be 9?

I think it's great that you can watch it on nbc.com, I got the full screen to work for the latest episode too.

It was ordered by NBC to be a midseason replacement with 13 epsides, but for whatever reason last year before it even aired they cut the order to 8. So they broadcasted 4 and that leaves 4 left. For whatever reason shows are often shot out of airing order. It depends on the plot and what sets are to be used, I'm sure they combine some episodes or overlap shooting to save time and money. So far 2 of the 4 unaired episodes have been shown on nbc.com so that leave 2 left for them to put on the site. If they follow suit, the 3rd should be available Feb 10th and the Last one Feb 17th. This site does list the 8 episodes in the order they would have aired.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Synetech

[22]Feb 7, 2006
    • level: 22
    hammerz_13 wrote:
    anyone wanting to get a hold of episode 5....for multiple viewing!...send me a message!

Thanks a lot. I already got 5 but I cannot get 6. They've got it set up so that you have to go through a CGI script to get at the video and it is being blocked by some security software on my system. I've tried disabling everything I can get but cannot get it to work. Besides, we should not have to open up our systems to hacker attack just to watch a tv show. (stupid NBC!)

Could someone who has managed to view episode 6 do me (and others) a favor please? When you get the video playing, right-click the video and select properties, then post the URL from the Location field. It should be either a WMV or ASX file.

Thanks in advance.

***UPDATE***

Nevermind, I got it; their hyperlink was bad.

Oh, and disregard my previous post about downloading it. Stream it, in fact if you've got a good connection, stream/download it over and over and over again. If NBC's bandwidth gets used up and completely killed, then they may take that as an indication of the shows popularity and renew it, or at least AIR the remaining episodes instead of putting on their dumb website.
    Edited on 02/07/2006 12:33pm

Placide

[23]Feb 8, 2006
    IAChad79 wrote:
    It was ordered by NBC to be a midseason replacement with 13 epsides, but for whatever reason last year before it even aired they cut the order to 8. So they broadcasted 4 and that leaves 4 left. For whatever reason shows are often shot out of airing order. It depends on the plot and what sets are to be used, I'm sure they combine some episodes or overlap shooting to save time and money. So far 2 of the 4 unaired episodes have been shown on nbc.com so that leave 2 left for them to put on the site. If they follow suit, the 3rd should be available Feb 10th and the Last one Feb 17th. This site does list the 8 episodes in the order they would have aired.

So those clips in episode 4 that was "previously on" that we never had seen before was from an episode they cut when they went down from 13 to 8?

IAChad79

[24]Feb 8, 2006
    Placide wrote:
    IAChad79 wrote:

So those clips in episode 4 that was "previously on" that we never had seen before was from an episode they cut when they went down from 13 to 8?

No. If they showed clips from something that didn't air yet, then they just decided to air it later and messed up. If they showed it, it was produced. The order number only refers to how many will be shot. They didn't shoot 13, they shot 8, so there is 8 episodes, I don't know why why the 4th one was put last.

Synetech

[25]Feb 18, 2006
    There's no more episodes right? The one on their site is Revelations which was the one where all the secrets came out at that party right? (What was that party anyway?)

IAChad79

[26]Feb 18, 2006
    There is supposed to be 1 more, they were a little late getting the last one up, maybe they will put the last one up soon

hammerz_13

[27]Feb 19, 2006
    • level: 11
    probably late cuz they are "focusing" on the Oplympics...like usual around this time every 4 years !

Synetech

[28]Feb 19, 2006
    IAChad79 wrote:
    There is supposed to be 1 more, they were a little late getting the last one up, maybe they will put the last one up soon

Are you sure? I thought Revelations was the last one.

Placide

[29]Feb 20, 2006
    There was suppose to be 8 episodes, we've seen 7. Is there one more or not? They did seem to skip one episode between 3 and 4 (5), maybe this is it then.

quigley_lib

[30]Feb 20, 2006
    • level: 13
    The episode list from tv.com is:
    101 Temptation
    102 Forgiveness
    103 Acceptance
    104 Assignation
    105 Withdrawal
    106 God's Will
    107 Revelations
    108 Betrayal

So Betrayal is the only one left... I hope we get to see it.

Placide

[31]Mar 5, 2006
    Still nothing!

CaptainSplarg

[32]Mar 5, 2006
    • level: 4
    Is there any way that i can still see episodes 5 and 6?

CaptainSplarg

[33]Mar 8, 2006
    I'm guessing that is a no?

CaptainSplarg

[34]Mar 13, 2006
    still no, i guess.

jrrice123

[35]Mar 24, 2006
    • level: 1
    try http://www.tvtorrents.com