The Boondocks

Adult Swim (ended 2014)

The Boondocks Fan Reviews (291)

• Did you guys know this show has stereotypical humor?

To all those who have dissenting opinions about this show:

This show is stereotypical, and that's what makes it hilarious. Did you want to watch normal black people instead? Or perhaps you wanted them to slip black people into an anime and have them act normal with the only difference being the skin color? Get over yourselves, it's just comedy... If you don't like that kind of humor, don't give other people grief and act like your opinion is THE truth, it's YOUR opinion. I don't have a single friend that acts like any of these characters and thats what makes it hilarious to me. I deal with normal people everyday, I don't wanna go home after a long day of work and watch normal people again!! (that's a Patton Oswalt reference btw) I don't care what ethnicity you are, you should be laughing your asses off, because it's so ridiculously funny. If you thought you'd learn something about blacks watching this show, then that makes you a one dimensional character.