The Boondocks

Stinkmeaner Strikes Back

Aired Sunday 11:30 PM Oct 29, 2007 on Adult Swim

• A very funny episode. Definitely the best episode of Season 2 so far. "Not even death could stop a **** moment."

This episode had me laughing throughout the 30 minutes. The episode started off with the Devil himself sending Stinkmeaner back to earth not as himself but as Tom Dubois. The possessed Tom was really hilarious especially when he confronted the Freemans family. The fight scene was funny and crazy. After Grandad's date early departure, Grandad called Uncle Ruckus for excorism. Even though, Uncle Ruckus used the white-man tools to stop the black man like whip,branding iron, nightstick, and a job application. Sometimes Uncle Ruckus get on my nerves but I can't help myself to laugh. Ghostface Killah's appeareance was great. With Ghostface help, Huey figure out in order to stop a **** moment, it's to be resolved with peace. Overall, the episode was fanastic. The possessed Tom scenes, the fight scene, and the Excorist scene made the episode a true one.
  • funniest eisode since the garden party

No I'm Dead serious, this episode was downright HILARIOUS. I almost had a cornea when Uncle Ruckus performed and Exorcist on Stinkmeaner. My god I swear I was LITERALLY, rolling on the floor lauging my ass off. "There powerful ***** going on here" I LOVED that ine. If this episode does not deserve to get a grammy nothing else does.

• Stinkmeaner is back and ready to kill the freemans

stinkmeaners returns and he wants revenge training in hell he was evil enough to return and have revenge with grandad because there still in the n**** moment so he posseses tom body and goes to the freeman house to kill grandad but huey and riley stop and the four start fighting it was the best fight scene so far and the freeman won so they get rid of stinkmeaners soul from toms body with ruckus help they get rid of stinkmeaner by ending the n**** moment which is peace. This episode was funny and great best of season 2 I like the excorcist it was really funny
  • WHAT'S GOOD *****? What's REALLY good?!?!????!!! Ha HA! Funniest thing I've watched in a long time!

This was the funniest Boondocks ever, no denying it. It's right up there next to "Granddad's Fight". Stinkmeaner is just too effin funny. I laughed at the guy getting kicked in the chest, Tom yellin "What's gud?" at the court, all that mess Stinkmeaner was saying when grandad was on his date or whatever. And grandad tripping down this stairs with his underwear on his ankles was ridiculous! All that stuff he was doing involving the internet dating or whatever, and them trying to exorcise Tom by trying to get Stinkmeaner to read. I love this episode and I love this show. LOLOL! 10/10
  • N**** please!

The fact that episodes of animated series have to be written so far in adavnce has always seemed to hold the series back a little.
    At its best the inability to deal with current affairs ...while they are still current has turned the show into more of a social satire than the more political strip...at its worst its just tries to get as much milage out of the N***** WORD as humanly possiable...this worked out brilliantly in the season one episode "Granddads fight"...but that episode actually did have some intelligent social satire and jokes that just didn't rely on N**** word...I can't say that about this crap, which just seems to be running the joke into the ground and turning the absurdness to 11.

The plot stinkmender comes back from hell...posseses Tom (the moment were Possessed Tom freaks out in a court room was the only funny thing about the episode)...tries to kill the Freemans, just before lazy star wars and exorcist parodies kick in...did I mention a large portion of time spent at the Freeman house involves the boys being forced to take shoots of Granddad in his underpants for his myspace page...

"Theres powerful n***gegry at work" as Rukus would say...

This was the halloween episode, if anything it scares me that the show wil die from the same kind of lazy writering that killed the strip when they introduced Caesar
  • Best Damn episode... PERIOD

Wow, amazing!this episode had it all, action, humor, everything you could ask for. The Fight scene was my favorite part but Huey and Riley's tag-team chemistry could have been better. Ruckus's appearance had me in tears! Things to combat a **** a whip, a noose, a nightstick, a branding iron, and a JOB APPLICATION! The overall resoultion was great, only peace can stop a **** moment. The appearance of Ghostface Killah (or the ghost of Ghostface Killah) was very good since he delivered the overall appearance. I hope that Stinkmeaner makes another appearance in season three. I give this episode an 11.5 out of 10
  • Possibly the most funny thing on television EVER.

Also the fight sceen was kick ASS, sure the Freemans got their asses kicked but hey they put up a good fight. The Boondocks could be a action show if it wanted to with some comedy on the side. But even still you MUST watch this episode. if you didn't like season 3 at first this episode will get rid of ALL your fears. PerfectAgent out.
  • Stinkmeaner takes possesion of Tom in order to to destroy Granddad.

Overall this episode wasn't bad. Lately I've noticied the writers seem to be going into more of crazy humor take then that of controversial humor, in second season episodes. Do I like it? Yeah, I guess. Though it was the controversial humor that attracted me to Boondocks. But this isn't bad either. I mean don't get me wrong, seeing Grandad running butt naked in his house away from Tom possessed by Stinkmeaner is highly disturbing, but on a side note it makes me chuckle too. I even noticied they stole from Chris Rock in trying to make Stinkmeaner read while he was possesing Tom (Read **** READ!). Funny, but it's been done. Overall, this was a decent episode, but it could have been better, I think.
  • Holla atcha boy, I gets money!

Colonel H. Mutha F*ckin Stinkmeaner is BACK!! This episode had me laughing so very hard that I almost had an asthma attack and I don't have asthma. It was the greatest episode of the season so far (with ...or die tryin close behind). I'm almost afraid to watch another episode because I don't know if they can top this one. It had it all:

1. the return of one of the most evil men on the globe
    2. said evil man sticking it to the Devil himself
    3. a crazy family kung fu sequence
    4. Ruckus as a catholic priest, "Praise white god!"
    5. Some of the illest phrases to date.

I LOVE the Stinkmeaner got to "do what it do" with Sarah, he told the Devil off, he kicked a n!gga in the chest with both feet...can it get any better?

Oh, I hope so!
  • A great installment of a N***a moment

Arron McGruder does it again. This was especially good for halloween. The meance of society known as Colonel Stinkmeaner coming back from hell to reside in the body of Tom DuBois of all people is classic since he doesn't do anything wrong. A bonus for Tom is that he finally got to act out (though it wasn't really him), truely fight instead of slapping like a little punk and giving Sara the best night of her life ("Oh yea, I'mma make it do what it do!") Great fight scene, the same bad mouthing from Granddad Fight, love this episode.

Could there be a thrid reincarnation of Stinkmeaner? (Huey, Riley or Ruckus would be especially funny)
  • I'M BACK,NIGGGGGGA,hey that was funny aarron,that was so damn funny,man i hope the story of thufniffcent is is tigth and please diss 50 cent again,please,i really like when you diss 50 cent plus i'm still laughing from that or die tryin esipode and it isf

Last Season,Granddad kills colonel stinkmeaner and sent him to hell because he was a menace and he tried to kill him but the funny part of this esipode was when stinkmeaner comes back straight out of hell and posssess in tom's body and thanks to stinkmeanetr's silliness tom whoop somebody ass,talk crap in court like a true pimp and for the first time of his lfie,he give his wife the best night of her life by humping her down to the drawers and jasmine is not this esipode,excellent no little kids except for riley but so far i like season 2 so far i still wanna now when lil wayne going to guest stars on your show?
  • Deserves an Emmy for this episode

Holy Crap! Everything in this episode was A+ material. The beginning with Stinkmeaner in hell beating up all of Satan's minions and the disturbing pictures Grandpa was taking for his Myspace page. Absolutely amazingly funny. I haven't laughed this hard at a TV show ...... EVER! This beats South Park, this beats anything! Absolutely Amazing! The exorcism part almost put me in a laugh coma, I literally had to turn on my oxygen machine to catch my breath and I haven't done that in 4 years. Stinkmeaner possessing Tom was brilliant! "F Your Court N*****!". Uncle Ruckus was as always a killer comedic character. Forget every other show, if the emmy people don't nominate this for best animated and best comedy, they need to strike the awards and go back to judging shadow puppets.
  • Funny episode.

Got to love Stinkmeaner.
    The continued appearance of hip hop stars, movie paradoies, and just plain craziness in American culture in general.

I only wish I could be a character on the show.. f u n n y!

The show relies on making references to black people who don't know how to act (N*gg*z). Us black people that know how to speak and not shoot each other can finally enjoy something. Instead of having to be EMBARRASSED by these people in our daily jobs or just in society in general.
    The Hip Hop songs and guest appearances are GOD LIKE!
    Long live Boooondocks!

The song during Grand-Dad's dressing to the date was amazing.. sounds like 60's or 70's Shirley Bassey?

What was it?? Anyone know?
    Thxs
  • Humor + Great Fight scenes + Frequent appearance of uncle ruckus= Outstanding episode!

I was worried about the show at the start of the second season. It seemed unusually tame. BUT, you bring back ol' stinkmeaner and then we are reminded WHY this is such a great show! I loved every minute of it and I am glad to see reily back to his old self! It seems like Aaron was determined to get EVERYTHING I love about the show into this episode: Lots of swearing, GREAT fight sequences (they seem to be doing a lot of them this season), the appearance of Uncle Ruckus, Reily being Reily, and great writing! I wonder how he's gonna top this episode?
  • Hell has no fury like Stinkmeaner

The moment strikes anyone, and when it does, it isn't pretty. Tom's possession was pivotal, showing that even Tom isn't impervious to the "N" moment. Huey's premonition comes to life as Stinkmeaner comes for his revenge against Grandad, but not before Riley and Huey's eyes are burned at the sight of their Grandad in the nude. The exorcism was great (as it reminded of the movie "the Exorcist"). As usual, Ruckus never lets you down, as he plays the part of a priest coming to save Tom's soul. But his methods are truly unorthodox as he goes with another, and more direct, method of exorcising Tom. Truly a great show. Keep doing what you do best McGruder.