The Boondocks

Wingmen

Aired Sunday 11:30 PM Mar 05, 2006 on Adult Swim

• great episode

This episode was one of the funniest I have ever seen. Plus it shows us how precious a friend can be, which is evidence between Huey and Duey as well as Robert and his friend from World War 2, Moe.

Both Moe and Robert were so-called "best friends" during the second World War until something between the 2 of them caused them to break up. The same thing with Huey and Cairo. You see, since Huey left Chicago to live a better life in an all-white neighbourhood, Cairo thought Huey betrayed his own race. Robert and Moe's friendship was broken because of a "woman." Although in the end, Robert was able to forgive Moe after all those years. I can't say the same for Huey and Cairo though.

To conclude, I wonder if anyone saw this, but it looks like Jazmine has a liking to Huey (which is far from a normal friendship if you're catching on quickly). She looked depressed when he had to go to Chicago, but was bubbling with joy when he came back. I think Huey likes her too though he doesn't show his emotions at all.
TOON