The Brady Bunch Forums

ABC (ended 1974)

Missing Episodes

Who is your favorite with Golden hair?

JenPutnoky

[1]Oct 19, 2012
    • level: 2

I was wondering if anyone knew why on all of the viewing websites (including CBS.com itself) are missing several episodes? One that comes to mind is a personal favorite, the one early in the series when they fight over the club house after becoming a newly blended family as well as the pilot episode of the wedding and honeymoon. It also seems that every website including Comcast (my cable provider) who carry the Brady Bunch series are all missing the same exact episodes as is TV.com.

Also, I wondered if anyone knew if they skip those same episodes when being played in syndication on TV. I have had a hard time finding episodes of the Brady Bunch (although I did just watch the episode that is missing online where Marcia gets her nose busted on that new "Nick Moms" show where Florence Henderson does the pop up comments). Does anyone know if they play the series in its entirety on TV? I am looking forward to Hallmark picking the series up in January 2013 but sure hope they play every single episode!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.