The Brady Bunch

ABC (ended 1974)

boechsner

The Brady Bunch Fan Reviews (73)

• These are one of these classic shows you'll be really laughing at!

The Brady Bunch is decent classic show with a bunch of Familys around being a Comedian. I use to watch this show not on TV land though, but something eles. It came on all the time but they changed it. So I have to find it because I think it's one of these best Classic Comedy and Family shows you'll actually love. I could really understand what they are saying and the durations to it. This is a very decent show to watch. I am really impressive in this show. In the old years, they have made lot's of comedy and good shows. You'll lve them. Even the ones where their in Black and white.
  • Two widowed parents marry and raise their 6 kids together.

I love this show! My family and I used to watch it when I was a little girl. I can't believe this show ended as soon as it did. I really thought it should have gone on for a few more years. My favorite characters were Alice (the maid), Marcia (the older sister), and Cindy (the youngest). But then, who didn't love Cindy? She was so cute with her impaired speech and her curly blonde hair. Peter was my favorite brother character. He was so funny! Jan wasn't too bad, but she complained too much. She always got mad because she thought everyone liked Marcia better. Mike and Carol (the parents) were alright, but their idea of punishing the kids was a little...different. The same lectures repeated over and over again got pretty old. Greg and Bobby (the older and younger brother, respectively) were okay too.
  • Marcia, Marcia, Marcia....!!!!!

Like so many have said before 6 kids... parents that get along.... all the time......... and a housekeeper, who dates the local butcher... and all by the same genius who brought us Gilligan's Island, another classic from televisions history. Have purchased several books on this show over the years and looking forward to Maureen McCormick's upcoming one..(October 14th) so a few weeks to go yet..... anyway back to the show, had a standing date to watch this show whenever I was home, and like a lot of guys and I am certain a few girls as well had a major crush on Maureen (Marcia,Marcia, Marcia) McCormick and think that some of my favorite episodes were colored by that fact, the subject was noses, the crush on the dentist one, the first one that they sang on screen in.. and so on.. greatly enjoyed the grand canyon arc one as well...... including seeing Jay Silverheels.. speaking without using the words Me-Um or Ugh.. common early tv writers ideas of native american speaking abilities, and yes I am Cherokee and Choctaw
  • My all time favorite sitcom!

LOVE TBB!!! They don't make TV like this anymore. Now, it all "reality Back in the 70s, television played a more important role in our daily lives because there were fewer things in competition with in. No internet, No PCs. No video games. No cable tv. America got its entertainment from regular network television. And the Brady Bunch was an important part of the ABC prime time lineup in the early 70s. One little known fact is that Robert Reid resented doing the was trained in the classics and thought the show type cast him. He also wanted the show to be more realistic and often fought with Creator/Producer, Sherwood Schwartz over scripts and story lines. In fact, Reed boycotted the show's last episode ("The Hair Brained Scheme") over a dispute with Schwartz. No one knew at the time that the show was to be cancelled before its 6th season. Had it been renewed by ABC, Reid would have been replaced or written out of the show! In summary, I LOVE this show and could watch it 24/7/
  • Marcia reconsiders going to the school dance in two weeks after she gets braces. Encouraged after a heart to heart talk in the kitchen with Carol, she is shocked to find out that Alan her date is going out of town and cannot take her to the ball.

Brace Yourself shows how traumatic family members think it can be for a junior high school girl if she has no date for the school dance. Though Marcia considers not going to the major school event due to all the "barbed wire" in her mouth, her date cancels on her causing other Brady family members scrambling to find a replacement. Of all the episodes Marcia has cried, the "I'm ugly, ugly, ugly!" in front of the mirror in he bedroom ranks up there with one where Marcia loses her part of Juliet in the school play. Family members with the same desire to help her cause, come up with replacements who show up at the Brady suburban home to see Marcia one evening, but all at the same time. The story obligatorily ends happily when Alan can go to dance again and all brother sisters watch admiringly as Alan escorts Marcia to the dance.
  • What a great show....

The best show i have ever seen in my life! DVD\'s are for sale, all 5 season\'s. This is such a great show i love it love it love it!The best show i have ever seen in my life! DVD\'s are for sale, all 5 season\'s. This is such a great show i love it love it love it!The best show i have ever seen in my life! DVD\'s are for sale, all 5 season\'s. This is such a great show i love it love it love it!
  • One of the best shows around!

I can't believe this show never made it into the Top 30! That makes me very sad, however this show has grown far more popular with the test of time and has become a true classic. Everyone could relate to the characters and although the family wasn't very realistic, it still provided fun-filled episodes and brought a smile to your face!
  • Really funny and very entertaining.

The Brady Bunch is one of the best comedy shows to ever hit the small screen. The producers of the show hit a jackpot with this show. slapstick humor and unsuspecting punchlines make this show really really funny. Each episode promises laughs and light hearted good clean fun. sitcoms today don't get close to the brady bunch, this is a real classic. this is a kind of show that a whole family can watch, you get a really good laugh, it's so entertaining, you don't feel like you wasted your time after you've seen it. this show is a gem that can never be recreated ever again.
  • The Brady Bunch before my Time, but a great show.

The Brady Bruch featured a blinded family, A guy (Mike) who has 3 boys, and a woman (Carol) who has 3 beautiful Daughters, get married and live together along with the house keeper Alice.

This was a great show, it has humor, and great family moments, It was the type of show that you could watch with your family, the boys would always get into trouble,and sometimes get the girls invloved, of course the girls had their share of problems too.

My two favorite characters where Alice and Cindy, Alice because she was funny and Cindy, because I had a crush on her and she was so cute.

This show was an old show that was on before I was born, But I watch it on Nick at Nite from time to time.
  • I Love This Show It soooo much better than the lame spinoffs it has.

I like this show. This show is about a mother named Carol who has 3 lovely girls named Marcia, Jan & Cindy, A man named Mike Brady who has 3 sons Greg, Peter & Bob. They also has a maid named Alice. man I love this show it the best sictoms of the 70's. Nick at nite should have never taken this show & replaced it with something really lame like Roseanne, The Cobsy Show. Tvland should put this in a better timeslot & should replaced Good Times & What Happening. I could gave this show a 10.0.
  • O My Nose the Brady Bunch is a tv favorite

The Brady Bunch is what you would call a true classic. Bobby being saftey moniter. Cindy the tattletale. Peter's changing voice and breaking mom's vase. Marcia and her nose and when somethinng suddenly came up. Greg whipping out in Hawii and Jan's creepy voice that she can here. Go Bradys your awsome and my 5Th favorite show.
    Best Season: 4
    Best Episode Hawii Bound Part One
  • Classic comedy about two people, each with three children, getting married and making a new family.

This show will probably be considered pretty corny by today's generation. At the time it was very funny and of course taught valuable lessons.

The parents were played by Robert Reed as Mike Brady and Florence Henderson as Carol Brady. Mike had three sons Barry Williams as Greg Brady, Christopher Knight as Peter Brady and Mike Lookinland as Bobby Brady. Carol had three daughters Maureen McCormick as Marcia Brady, Eve Plumb as Jan Brady and Susan Olsen as Cynthia "Cindy" Brady. Mike also had a house keeper Alice that stayed on to help out with the household, she was played by Ann B. Davis. rounding out the family was the dog"Tiger".

The show was very fun and entertaining. If you want your kids to have good morales, judgement and manors have them watch this or Leave it to Beaver. You wont regret it. A great family show.

• That's the way they became the Brady Bunch.

Even though the Brady Bunch was on the air about 15 years before I was born, I still find the show to be very entertaining and fun to watch, just to see what the kids got themselves into and how Mike and Carol would handle any particular situation that possibly came their ways. It is also interesting to how to families would come together in marriage to become a blended family and deal with the new everyday problems that can happen when getting used to living together. Another thing that made the show really fun to watch was the loveable housekeeper Alice. She was so entertaining to watch when she was helping the Brady's with their lives, or when she would get scared out of her mind when she is unwittingly at the recieving end of one or all of the kids pranks. In all, I find that the Brady Bunch is one entertaining show to watch and enjoy catching the repeats of the show on TVLand or in the DVD sets.
  • Its the story... of a funny sitcom!

The Brady Bunch was only on for a few seasons but it was a great family comedy for its time. The first few seasons were filled with classic moments such as: Marsha's football nose, Bobby and his Tiki God, The Brady's selling their house, and Tiger knocking over the card house. However, even though this is a fun, classic show the last few episodes were terrible. If you can let these few episodes slide you will have a blast watching the Brady's mow their astroturf, harass their live-in maid, and get into corney delimas. I beleive you will enjoy this show the most on a "stay home sick day".
  • A widowed man with three boys marries a widowed lady with three girls. This family of eight plus their housekeeper, Alice, have to learn to live together.

The Brady Bunch was one of those television series that never really had one of those episodes with dramatic storylines about bad things that go on in teens lives, or anybody's lives, but it was still pretty good. I guess it was meant to a be more of a family show than anything else. There were a few really funny moments, but not that many. But that's okay, because the show was pretty decent. No foul language; The bullies in the show didn't do anything at all, so it could be boring at times. My favorite characters were Alice, the funnier one. She was the housekeeper for the Bradys. From the kids, I liked the youngest boy, Bobby, and the oldest boy, Greg. All three girls had their little attitudes. Cindy would try to act like the special one to get her way. Jan was boring and dull. Marsha was really bossy, in my opinion. But the show was still pretty good. It could of been better; But hey, it could of been a LOT worse.
  • The Brady Bunch season 3 episode 12 Getting Davy Jones

well upon perusing your site for old TV show, i happend to come across this one. But when i went to look for this particular Brady bunch episode. It did not have it listed. What gives I wanted to watch this particular episode which was near and dear to my heart, Since with the recent passing of David Jones. It would have been nice to relive that moment again when Marcia gets to meet him in person all over again. I am not real pleased with your site if you cant deliver on one episode then why do you have all the other episodes listed.
  • All Time Best Faminly Show

Lots of fun has been poked at the Brady's for their "plastic" lifestyle and values. However, these are the kind of shows that should be shown. This show was awash with values and principles. So much has changed since then. But this is how a family should be. How kids were and should be. These kids were nice, polite and courteous. These are things that need to be reinfornced more today. We should be safe from ourselves but we are not. The previous generation and mine screwed up. Now kids kill kids. Instead of helping old ladies they rob and beat them. This is not white society or culture. Sorry but it it not. Integrating minorities is a good thing but do so by elevating them to our standards not lowering ours so they can compete. We've lowered the professional and educational standards to the point that there are no more highly educated professionals in many vocations. They are trained to do a certain job only. Vocational training without the general education of the past. No everyone will never be equal. You cannot pass legislation and make it so. There is no such thing as functional equality. There is only equality under the law as should be. Give all the same opportunity. But don't give the best students a curriculum designed for qualifying less intellectual individuals.
  • The Brady Bunch rocks!!

A widower named Michael Paul Brady with 3 sons, Greg, Peter, and Bobby, marries a widow named Carol Ann Tyler Martin, with 3 daughters, Marcia, Jan, and Cindy. Both families move in together, along with Mike's housekeeper, Alice Nelson. So, the adventures of everyday lives begin. Mike is an architect and Carol is a housewife and freelance writer. They own a 4 bedroom, 3-4 bathroom, 1 attic house. The house is 4 stories, with the top being the attic, and a mention cellar in Peter's vase breaking episode as the very bottom. Great house, wish I lived in it. The best show on the face of the Earth.
  • I love this show a lot, it's one of my favorites.

I can remember a lot of things from this show, because i grew up watching it. Whenever, there was a marathon of it, my grandma would tape it and we would watch it together. There is no way you can choose a favorite character because they were all fantastic. I really love the theme song because it's really fun to sing along. I wish it wasn't canceled. I loved how the show had lots of funny episodes, and that it had funny situations. I don't think that anyone should pick and choose which episode is their favorite one, because this show as a whole was perfect, and great.
  • Even though the brady bunch was WAY before my time I still cant get enough of it! It\'s so awesome.

I love this show. It 's so funny that it 's a show from like the 60 's and 70 's and people today still watch it that really amazes me. But I dont wonder why they do. It 's a classic. It 's fun and more or less addicting. I mean I just cant stop watching this show. But it fun to watch 6 kids put in a house to live toghter becasue their parents got married and Alice in the middle of all of it. But I honestly like seeing them now. It 's so funny cause their all old well older and I 'll see some of them in a magiazine or something when I 'm watching the Brady Bunch and it 's like whoa....! But it 's cool to. All I have to say is it would have been cool to be a brady!
  • Gimme a B, gimme a R, gimme an A, gimme a D, gimme a Y, what does that spell? BRADY!!!!

Man, how could you not love this show! This has got to be one of the best and classic shows of all time. This is a really cute show with all these kids that were going through the same stuff as just about anyone was going through those days (well, maybe except becoming a teen sensation and getting your own variety show). It could really relate to you. But I think what I liked a lot about this show is that it's just wholesome quality family television! There wasn't any profanity, sexual content, nothing! It was just a normal family. It might have been a little cheesy, but you could seriously learn something from the Bradys! The Bradys were the family everyone wanted to be in and they certainly were put in a great place in pop culture.
  • I have seen every episode and love them all.

The Brady Bunch is my all time favorite comedy series.

Mike has 3 sons, Carol has 3 daughters, they fall in love get married and then solve every problem in 30 minutes or less (except for the few to be continued episodes).

The show dealt with many issues of growing up from being apart of a blended family to puberty to sibling rivalry.

Each episode was filled with laughs.

• Favorite!

This is one of my all-time favorites of all time! The Brady Bunch was one of my first favorite shows, i saw it first in reruns when i was about 3, and have loved it ever since. I love all the characters, all the adventures, and all the details and contradictions.Not to mention those groovy flower power shirts and 70's lingo. Every day afer school, i would hurry home to see it at 3:35 on TBS. I have too many favorite lines and scenes to add in this short reveiw. But Cindy is my favorite Brady kid and Alice is a favorite, too.
    Sam the buthcer is a good guy, very goofy and always craking meat-related jokes. I can probably relate most of the episodes word for word i have seen them so many times-but they never get old. I like the show because it is a gentle escape, and while many say no family liek this exsist(and in this age,a lot don't)but i can guarentee that some do.They're are real life Brady Bunches, or at least people similar to the Brady kids. I have 2 Brady books, have seens "A Very Brady Christmas", the new Brady (fake) movies, and all the spins-offs, and now own all the regular, uncut episodes released up to this point. What can i say? I would just like to thank the genius of Sherwood Schwartz and his team, for giving the world this beloved show-and i can guarentee-as long as there are new generatiosn of kids(and adults) this show will live on. Long live the Bradys!
  • Here's a story of a lovely lady...and a story of a man named Brady...la la la la la la...etc.

I rate this show a ten. I would rate it higher but ten is highest. I adore this show. Although it's a bit sugar coated and doesn't have modern day problems. It was a show who cared about family values. I never get tired of seeing the reruns many times over. We find out through biographies and special programs that there was a lot more drama and controversy going on behind the scenes. There's too much to tell here.

The movie and reunions are very well done too. I have seen every one. The movie is cast well with actors from the series showing up in places. If you haven't seen this series yet you don't know what you're missing. It's a classic ahead of its time.
  • This stuff is explained all in the theme song. It is about a man, Mike, and a wife, Carol, with 3 kids each, Greg, Marcia, Jan, Peter, Bobby and Cindy, and they meet and they learn to cope with each other along with Mike's maid named Alice.

I absoultely LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Most people are like, "This is horrible and cheesy" I freaken' hate them! This is a really cute show and most of us can relate. Every show there is something that happens wrong, major or small. There are also some infamous moments. Go and watch it.
  • When the show was cancelled, it went into reruns and was badgered like other seventies icons, such as Nixon, the Oscars and disco. It was hated during the eighties, while Gilligan\'s Island was fun. That has all changed now

Sherwood Schwartz knew what he was doing, it seems. Mike Lookinland was apparently the best choice for Bobby Brady that his hair was colored to look dark like Barry Williams and Chris Knight.

The show ran the gamut; from Cindy at 6 to Greg at 18 (tho Barry was 20).
  • One of the Greatest Of All-Time

While I was born 20 years after the show first aired , the Brady Bunch is and always will be one of the greatest sitcoms of all time along with The Cosby Show and Happy Days. And suprising its the only show I have ever seen in television history were the husband and wige argue all the time, something that plagues modern sitcoms.
  • Brady Bunch. A few words come to mind. These words including, perfect, awesome, spectacular, wonderful, well you get the idea.

Always a great classic! The whole plot of the series is clever and comical. My personal favorites of the group are Bobby, Cindy, and Greg. Alice always makes me laugh. The Brady bunch have gone threw soooooo many adventures. The one flaw is that Tiger left the show too early and Fluffy was there for one episode! Whether it's being lost at the Grand Cantyon or Jane needing glasses, the family always pulls threw. There's a special something about the Brady Bunch that keeps auydiences drawn to the screen. Most shows have really special episodes. but the Brady Bunch has at least 18 classic episodes. That's what I truly love about this show. And everything else you can think of!
  • One of my all time favorites

This show is a classic. I remember watching this every Friday night. I grew up watching this show and wishing I was one of the Brady kids. Who wouldn't want two parents like Mike and Carol. And after all every half hour ended in happiness, what is better than that?
  • The Classic Series Of A Lovley Lady Married To A Man Named Brady....With six kids and a housekeeper to boot!

Never gained the sucess it deserved during the 5 year prime time run,with many cleverly plotted epiosdes, it never got into the top 30.
    The series was about Mike Brady who married Carol Martin, each had 3 kids,Mike 3 sons,and Carol 3 daughters.
    The series started off as the family adjusting to the life of a bigger family.
    By season 2, the brother/sister combos started to happened.
    By season 5, the youngest of the kids were getting being Pre teen/Teen years, and Cousin Oliver made the scene for the new cute kid blood,was a bit late as the series ended it's run about 6 episodes later.
    The Brady Bunch is proberly the most paradized but much more the most loved family,still bringing loads of fans and might always will.
< 1 2 3