The Brady Bunch

The Babysitters

Aired Unknown Oct 02, 1970 on ABC

7.7
  • An entertaining episde.

In this episode, Mike and Carol, along with Alice are all going to be out on the same night, leaving the kids home alone. What I thought was entertaining about the episode is how the adults are hesitant to leave Greg and Marcia in charge, especially when Cindy has a case of the sniffles. I thought it was quite humorus the steps that Mike went to to teach Bobby about not opening the door before asking who is knocking on it, especially when Alice come over to Bobby to tell him to get ready for dinner when the role playing is going on. Another part that I found pretty funny was when both the parents and Alice came home to check on the kids, only to make quite a bit of noise outside, resulting in Greg calling the police reporting intruders outside. I really liked how Marcia and Greg showed Carol and Mike how competent they are at taking care of their younger siblings. In all, I found this to be one entertaining episode, and it had a good message in it as well, how to recognize strangers when a child's parents aren't around and what to do if you come across someone you don't know.