The Brady Bunch

The Cincinnati Kids

Aired Unknown Nov 23, 1973 on ABC

• The Brady's take a trip to King's Island Amusement Park in Cincinnatti when Mr. Brady has a business meeting there and probelms happen.

I dont know about other Brady Bunch fans, but for me I always loved the episodes when the Brady's go to destinations like, Hawaii, and the Grand Canyon. Here is another fun episode regarding trips and going to new places. What makes this episode good is it shows people an amusement park in which most people can never attend. Most of the rides are shown and actually the story line is quite good. I really wish this episode was a hour long, to be honest! I would of loved to see more and to see if Greg makes out with the cute amusement park hostess. Too bad they didnt do more of these shows. I sure recommend this one. A true 1970's classic episode and if you see it today, its great to see what it truly was like in the early 70's with, crazy, wild colors in buildings and clothes, groovy music, Hanna Barbera characters like Yogi Bear and just a true fun time to live and enjoy. I wish I could be flung back to that time and meet the Brady's at the park.
  • The family goes to a theme park in Cincinnati for Mike to give his plans to a manager, but quickly loses them.

This was probably one of my top ten favorite episodes of the Brady Bunch. I love the storyline about everybody going to that amusement park. All the rides looked fun from the camera's point of view. Its like since everyone was splitting up, it was like everybody was having their own adventures. How every ride Alice gets on she starts getting dizzy, woozy, or sick. Bobby and Cindy kept on stuffing themselves with food and shared a kid's meal at lunch. Greg was on a mission to win an employee's heart, then as her shift ended, he dressed up as some kind of animal to find her. Then Jan and Marsha were just playing around. Meanwhile all because of Jan, they lose Mike's plans for the theme park. That sends everybody on a goose chase to find it, but everybody sticks to their adventures. Bobby and Cindy look in a pizza restaurant, to look around and eat a slice. Greg asks his crush if she has seen it. Jan and Marsha just ride everything again to look for the plans. Alice, well when she was looking the spinning apples, it was too late, she had to take another ride on a woozy ride. It was funny! Especially the background music when everybody had a turn to take the plans to Mike, and how everybody was tired at the end. This all was like, one of the best episodes ever.
  • aaaa a a

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a aaa a a a a a a aa aa a a aa aaa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
  • The Bradys Goes To An Amusement Park!

What a epiosde it was,a fun filled adventure as the Bradys goes to an amusement where Mike's company has made plains for the park!
    While there is not much to the plot of sorts, till Jan leaves the plains on a ride.
    Subplots:Greg's flirting with one of the workers,as well as Bobby and Cindy's costant eating of junk food.
    One of the finest of the final season!