The Brady Bunch

The Cincinnati Kids

Aired Unknown Nov 23, 1973 on ABC

• The Brady's take a trip to King's Island Amusement Park in Cincinnatti when Mr. Brady has a business meeting there and probelms happen.

I dont know about other Brady Bunch fans, but for me I always loved the episodes when the Brady's go to destinations like, Hawaii, and the Grand Canyon. Here is another fun episode regarding trips and going to new places. What makes this episode good is it shows people an amusement park in which most people can never attend. Most of the rides are shown and actually the story line is quite good. I really wish this episode was a hour long, to be honest! I would of loved to see more and to see if Greg makes out with the cute amusement park hostess. Too bad they didnt do more of these shows. I sure recommend this one. A true 1970's classic episode and if you see it today, its great to see what it truly was like in the early 70's with, crazy, wild colors in buildings and clothes, groovy music, Hanna Barbera characters like Yogi Bear and just a true fun time to live and enjoy. I wish I could be flung back to that time and meet the Brady's at the park.