The Brady Bunch

The Dropout

Aired Unknown Sep 25, 1970 on ABC

• I've got to say, Greg was acting pretty bossy.

We all learned something after watching this.

Don't put Greg on defense. LOL

After getting a visit from the retired pitcher of the Los Angeles Dodgers, Greg starts to feel very confident in hiself, thinking he doesn't even need school.. that doesn't need education to get a career in baseball, which he automatically thinks he'll have when ge grows up.

During the whole Brady Bunch series, I've always liked Greg a whole lot. The only ones I perfer more are Bobby and Alice. But then comes Greg. But in this episode, I believe Greg went too far. He went way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way too far. It serves him right to go treating everyone like he doesn't need school anymore. He isn't going to college.. he wants to even drop out of high school! Well, his words get the better of him, as he gets taken out in the first inning, when he allows twelve runs, and no outs. Tough break.
  • A awesome episode showing how being to cocky can lead to disaster.

This episode is awesome because the guys meet Don Drysdale and Greg thinks that he will be in the big leagues. The girls practicing ballet when Greg tells them who he met have no idea who he is talking about. I think it's funny that Greg thinks he is going to drop out of school and then become a baseball player. I like the fact that they got Don Drysdale to talk about his baseball career (most of the bad stuff) except it didn't work on Greg. After the conversation he though that nothing would stand in his way, he was sure wrong. I'm glad that the baseball game taught him his lesson because if it didn't I'm not sure what would have but he probably would have stopped himself like he did at the end of the episode.