The Brady Bunch

Vote for Brady

Aired Unknown Dec 12, 1969 on ABC

• The ending that I was expecting

This episode was good. It's just that at the end, after Marcia gave her speech that Greg should be president, I was expecting Greg to give Marcia a hug. I mean it seemed like it was going to happen at any moment. After what Marcia did, I'm sure she has a good chance of being nominated again, next year.

Did they really have to make that part with Bobby being so upset about Cindy beating him out at being crossing guard. Now that was just too ugly.
  • An episode divided can not stand!

I'm a harsh critic of the first season of "The Brady Bunbch." I saw the series as a kid and som of the eopisodes I just don't like. Take this episode where Greg and Marcia came home and announce that they're running for Student Body president. I like to ask this question, Why is the action taking place at home and not at the school? I can recall one scewne where those two had a debate and Marcia for no reason started crying. After that, If I had to choose between the two, I would have voted for neither one of the two. If you're want to studying government, It's best to skip this episode. Vote once and vote often!
  • Yea! Greg beat the girl! Greg beat the girl! Greg beat the girl!

I'm a boy and I'm proud after watching this episode where Marsha drops out of the race for school president, and Greg wins! In the words of Homer Simpson: "Woo-hoo!" And in the words of London Tipton: "Yea me!!!" *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* I was so happy when Marsha dropped out of the race - she wouldn't of won anyway, and to count of the votes, it would of just been a bigger embarassment. Greg has more experience, and he knows what to do more than little Marsha who I think is just entering Juniro High School. Marsha would of also just helped the girls, Greg would of been there for anyone who needed help.