The Brady Kids

ABC (ended 1974)

The Brady Kids Fan Reviews (4)

5.8
  • One of the worst animation series of the 1970\\\'s/It\\\'s like watching \\\"The Archies\\\" with different names.

I saw \\\"The Brady Kids\\\" when i was a kid and I didn\\\'t get much out of that series. This cartoon should not have been made. It\\\'s the early 1970\\\'s where the Saturday morning television is dominated with one bad cartoon after another being either molded after Scooby-Doo or the Archies. And it\\\'s not shocking that it came from Filmation, the same cartoon studio as \\\"The Archies.\\\" You can see the comparsions between the Brady kids and the Archies. They sing in a bnd, they hang out at the malt shop. Which explains a cameo from Pop Tate fro the Archies. The amination is bad, so bad that it will make you turn away or change the channel. The characters had to wear the same clothes from one episode to another. Filmation isn\\\'t the cartoon studio famous for it fashion statements.I like Jan\\\'s glasses. Probaby the only good thing that came out of the series.